• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

Fks

I can live with Arteta, even if it’s disappointing, but please no Vieira.

Really seems it’s Allegri or bust

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Better make him an offer he can't refuse then.
£50m budget and you can spend what you make through player sales? Oh and this German freak will be the one deciding on what players you can pick from.

Can’t see him rejecting that.

Stannis

I swear the people who talk glowingly about Vieira as captain weren’t there to watch it at the time.

On the field yes, he was brilliant, we haven’t come close to replacing him as captain or player

But off the pitch he was frankly speaking a Bastard who caused controversy ever transfer window, probably why Wenger got rid of him early

He purely on the man city gravy train now.

Areteta maybe is as well, but I’d wager he has more to prove, and I reckon more integrity

GDeep™

League is very weak
Like I said about 10 times, genuinely believe we’ll target Allegri but settle for Arteta or Vieira if we can’t get the Italian.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Funny how these ****s are suddenly NFL experts. Before McVay The Rams had one of the worst coaches in the NFL. They could have hired a monkey and improved. Oh and all those years of mediocrity meant they repeatedly drafted high and got a ****load of good players coming out of college.

John Cross couldn’t be more out of touch thinking Vieira would be a popular appointment among the fans. Stupid ****.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I sear the people who talk glowingly about Vieira as captain weren’t there to watch it at the time.

On the field yes, he was brilliant, we haven’t come close to replacing him as captain or player

But off the pitch he was frankly speaking a Bastard who caused controversy ever transfer window, probably why Wenger got rid of him early

He purely on the man city gravy train now.

Areteta maybe is as well, but I’d wager he has more to prove
He flirted with Real for two years. What do we know anyway? The Arsenal players say he was a phenomenal leader. Wenger let him leave because he had Cesc.

Can’t be saying anything negative about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom