• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

He flirted with Real for two years. What do we know anyway? The Arsenal players say he was a phenomenal leader. Wenger let him leave because he had Cesc.

Can’t be saying anything negative about him.

People pontificate as if he was Mr Arsenal

Just want to shed that myth, otherwise people will be disappointed

No need to just assume if we hire Vieira or Arteta that it is gonna be disaster. We need to give the next manager who comes in a couple of years to develop and grow with the team!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I sear the people who talk glowingly about Vieira as captain weren’t there to watch it at the time.

On the field yes, he was brilliant, we haven’t come close to replacing him as captain or player

But off the pitch he was frankly speaking a Bastard who caused controversy ever transfer window, probably why Wenger got rid of him early

He purely on the man city gravy train now.

Areteta maybe is as well, but I’d wager he has more to prove, and I reckon more integrity
Always noise but really one of the few players that never actually left of his own accord.

He could have gone every single summer... Even had a deal agreed one year with Real but had second thoughts.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’d be very ****ing concerned if we end up with Arteta or Vieira, not even because of their lack of experience. It’ll mean they’ll be puppets and won’t get anywhere near a decent budget.

Allegri coming at least means we’d have promised him funds.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
He flirted with Real for two years. What do we know anyway? The Arsenal players say he was a phenomenal leader. Wenger let him leave because he had Cesc.

Can’t be saying anything negative about him.

I once met Vieira after a game back in 2002 (the double season),I actually told him not to go to Real Madrid, he smiled, we hugged, shared a photo.
True story.
He never went to Real Madrid,
I take the credit.
Best midfielder in premier league history, he could do everything, apart from manage Arsenal , this isnt the MLS.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’d be very ****ing concerned if we end up with Arteta or Vieira, not even because of their lack of experience. It’ll mean they’ll be puppets and won’t get anywhere near a decent budget.

Allegri coming at least means we’d have promised him funds.
Think Vieira or Arteta won’t risk it without good budgets. They’ve seen what happened with Wenger.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I once met Vieira after a game back in 2002 (the double season),I actually told him not to go to Real Madrid, he smiled, we hugged, shared a photo.
True story.
He never went to Real Madrid,
I take the credit.
Best midfielder in premier league history, he could do everything, apart from manage Arsenal , this isnt the MLS.
You make him eggs in the morning?

JuanCarlosValeron

Imagine Arteta leading us out at Wembley with Captain Cazorla and Ospina behind him. Gazidis is going to have to find himself a caravan and look for a gig as a drumber. Hopefully, there is also room for Petr.

Preacher

Always Crying
If there is a chance to get Allegri, Gazidis should sacrifice his balls to get it done. After that with bonus money he could buy newer pair of golden nuggets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom