• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dammit

Honestly, I wouldn't date a lady after Moyes. Would feel sick to touch her after that creep or even.. you know.

Probably no coach wants to get near a team after Moyes for their sake too. I can definitely see this. LvG is dutch though, they have some weird taste in almost everything.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

BTW can I just say we never heard a word about Arteta as a coach last season when City finished 4th and Pep was a "fraud", but now all of a sudden since City won the league at a canter he's some influential figure at their club.
Yes so fickle are football/Arsenal fans, just look at the Seri thread in the rumours forum hero to zero in no time.

Reactions: A_G

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Its not difficult to organise a defence but Wenger refused to do it during the end of his time with us. I dont think Arteta will make the same mistake.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Wasn't Arteta doing his manager badges while still playing with us and fans were hoping he'd stay and manage with Arsenal to take over for Wenger? The praise for him didn't come out of thin air.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
I see @Trilly's decided to go back and read all the pages he missed.

I imagine this is what he'll be like when he returns here:

tenor.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm amazed by some people, who are putting down successful managers while at the same time are bigging Arteta:lol:
I now see why I haven’t been made a mod. So many bans, so so many would be handed out.

Laughing at treble winners and bigging up a guy who has a panic attack whenever he leaves his lightning cable at home.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Just received my evening update from HP.

Strong feeling that Arteta will bring in 3/4 older men to assist him. One with an Arsenal connection. Early front runners are Lauren and Manuel Almunia.

Told the club expect to spend over £10m this summer.
I’m getting sick of your ****.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Can understand why you’re upset tbh. Difficult road ahead.

Reckon Arteta is going to have to frequently outscore the opposition if he’s going to be a success here.

Agreed, beating your opponents is a pretty good path to success :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Can understand why you’re upset tbh. Difficult road ahead.

Reckon Arteta is going to have to frequently outscore the opposition if he’s going to be a success here.
Would genuinely love to *mod edit* none of that here mate.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom