• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Speculation. If he had been signed by Liverpool you would jerk off to him right now.

They wouldn't have signed him though, not in a million years, it's clear how they conduct their transfers, they're not signing a near 30 year old relatively mediocre CB. They spent an awful lot of money to get VVD, a 26 year old CB who's yet to reach his prime, that's the type of signings they make.

This would have been a Rodgers' era Liverpool signing maybe.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
They wouldn't have signed him though, not in a million years, it's clear how they conduct their transfers, they're not signing a near 30 year old relatively mediocre CB. They spent an awful lot of money to get VVD, a 26 year old CB who's yet to reach his prime, that's the type of signings they make.

They signed Klavan just 2 years ago when he was 30.

Tir Na Nog

They signed Klavan just 2 years ago when he was 30.

He was brought in as a squad player, Matip-Lovren was their first choice partnership even when they brought him in.

We've signed Sokratis to go straight into our starting XI.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

Relatively mediocre only because he is signing for us. Typical Arsenal fans. Check Ragnar Klavan out btw.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
He was brought in as a squad player, Matip-Lovren was their first choice partnership even when they brought him in.

So Liverpool could sign Sokratis despite your claim that they would never sign someone like him.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

He played for Augsburg.

Sokratis is considered levels above him.

Tir Na Nog

Relatively mediocre only because he is signing for us. Typical Arsenal fans. Check Ragnar Klavan out btw.

No, he's relatively mediocre based on watching him play for Dortmund quite a number of times recently. Doesn't really have many stand out qualities that make me think this is a top quality CB.

In general I usually do my best to back our signings, like I'm doing with Lichtsteiner.

Tony's nose

This is like what everyone said about Wenger shielding the board.
I don' have my hopes up with thus window like previous ones.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Don’t think we’re going to make top 8 this season. Our rivals are signing Fabinho, Fred and Fekir while we’re kissing pictures of Evans before going to bed.

10-12th place team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom