• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Only thing that separates this window from a 10/10, based on a somewhat not totally unrealistic expectation, would be that one special diamond for the RW spot.

Dembele, Guedes or Baley and we would look frightening as **** on paper again.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Still got this slight feeling that once the WC is done we will drop a big number on a marquee signing..

So far the transfer 'committee' have backed Emery, I'm wondering if they will also go for one big signing to rectify any left over fan damage.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Wonder if Fellaini will still be on the agenda along with a winger and the CB.

That would probably be our incomings done for the summer.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Only thing that separates this window from a 10/10, based on a somewhat not totally unrealistic expectation, would be that one special diamond for the RW spot.

Dembele, Guedes or Baley and we would look frightening as **** on paper again.
If only we could get Bailey and Dembele... Dreams.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I love the guy but it seems more and more obvious Wenga was living in the stone age in regards to transfer activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom