• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Oh so we are actually being linked to world class players or big talents but I'm just trying to be GDeep and being all negative about it!

Good one!
You're repeating yourself over and over again. You're making bald statements without any substance too them. That's what G did. The players we're signing are what we need right now.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not sure its fair to right people off as windups around these transfers in at the mo. The exciting aspect comes from the new manager & what he can do with the squad.

These summer signings not so much. Imagine if Wenger / a rival club had signed Sokratis, Leno & Lichtsteiner. I really doubt its a positive reaction apart from the kid.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Arsenal have never been a club to go out and buy a bunch of world class players so I'm not sure why you would start slagging them off now about it. Bizarre.

These summer signings not so much. Imagine if Wenger had signed Sokratis, Leno & Lichtsteiner. I really doubt its a positive reaction apart from the kid.

Pretty much the way people should be looking at our transfer business so far. Its just not good enough!

I'm still excited about the next season with new manager and our youngsters. Getting bit tired getting constantly attacked for my opinions on here.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal have never been a club to go out and buy a bunch of world class players so I'm not sure why you would start slagging them off now about it. Bizarre.
Not sure anyone is expecting a single World Class player for a while.

The reaction for Torreira has been overwhelmingly positive from our fans, rival fans & media as the kid is playing at a good level now & has huge up side. Would love a few more like that.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Ok. We still have other holes to fill in the meantime so you can want more but I'm perfectly happy the club is going out and filling actual holes in our squad. We have a talented squad already. It needed some patching as well as some more good players.

I'm not at all sure how anyone can not like this transfer window.

What classes as positive for you? You’re gonna pick holes in any signing we do make so just go on record now with some you’d be happy with.

This is wrong. But glad you join in on attacking me.

I would like us to get linked stronger to some of bigger talents available. De Ligt or Pavard. There are obvious big talents we should be going for. If we can't sign the best players we should be signing the best talents. Thought that was why we got Sven here.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

I would like us to get linked stronger to some of bigger talents available. De Ligt or Pavard. There are obvious big talents we should be going for. If we can't sign the best players we should be signing the best talents. Thought that was why we got Sven here.

Lucas Torreira was awarded with Young Midfielder of the Year, an award previously held by the likes of Naby Keita, Fekir and Koke. Proper talent right there. I respect your opinion if it's truly your opinion that we could and should sign better players, that's fair. But surely you can understand why people are getting annoyed by your nonchalant way of expressing these opinions? :)
Sokratis is a very good CB, Lichtsteiner is a proper dirtbag that is needed in a team full of weak ass lil bichz's. Leno has a high ceiling. I am personally very pleased by the window thus far.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse

Stop saying people are attacking you, no one is doing that. It's literally always exactly the same thing with you. You never actually add anything to the conversation, all you do is moan and then complain when someone calls you out on your incessant bullshit. I used to laugh because i thought you were trolling but it's quite apparent that you're serious. We get it, you don't like the signings and that's fair enough, but do you have anything else at all to add or is that going to be it everyday until this window closes?

Stop saying people are attacking you, no one is doing that. It's literally always exactly the same thing with you. You never actually add anything to the conversation, all you do is moan and then complain when someone calls you out on your incessant bullshit. I used to laugh because i thought you were trolling but it's quite apparent that you're serious. We get it, you don't like the signings and that's fair enough, but do you have anything else at all to add or is that going to be it everyday until this window closes?

Another attack and counting!

By the way I didn't read your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom