• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
giphy.gif

Disappointed in some of you. It's like you don't visit this forum on a regular basis.

FEH

We havent signed anyone for days, whats the deal with Sven? Gazidis must have locked him in his office and changed the wifi password.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

I've been wondering this for a while: what does Arsenic do? What's his job? How does he feed himself?!

I don't know if he's actually able to make a living from it, but I think he runs an Arabic language Arsenal site. It used to be on his profile and he sometimes posts things in Arabic. I think he may live in Canada, but I'm not sure why I think that.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Nah, he is too old now to work on his flaws imo.

He struggled at big teams because his link up in the final third is crap, not due to lack of skills but because he is dumb. In teams where he is the star forward he gets the license to do his thing. Also very poor defensively.

If he came to Arsenal I reckon Özil would want to murder him after a few games.

He is 26 years old? when we have Iwobi and Welbeck in our team surely he can do a better job then them out wide tbf. at 26 years old you can still improve.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He is 26 years old? when we have Iwobi and Welbeck in our team surely he can do a better job then them out wide tbf. at 26 years old you can still improve.

Personally I dont want Shaqiri here.. however, if it was him coming on or starting over Welbeck and Iwobi I would take him every time.

The Welbeck on the wing plan has got to stop!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
what really excites me is that as well as the new signings we don't know how Emery is going to use the existing squad - hopefully in his hands some of them are going to look like new signings too

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Any recent news on Malinkovic-Savic and Arsenal? Wouldn’t mind him.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Personally I dont want Shaqiri here.. however, if it was him coming on or starting over Welbeck and Iwobi I would take him every time.

The Welbeck on the wing plan has got to stop!

Something about Shaqiri has always rubbed me the wrong way. I think it's because he always looks like he's filled with rage about something. May be as nice a guy as you'd ever want to meet for all I know, but I wish he'd scowl a little less.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Something about Shaqiri has always rubbed me the wrong way. I think it's because he always looks like he's filled with rage about something. May be as nice a guy as you'd ever want to meet for all I know, but I wish he'd scowl a little less.
He had a great hit with Whenever Wherever though. (Think that joke’s wearing thin tbf).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom