• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

What the actual ****?? :eek:

The price in today's world is absolutely laughable and this is exactly the target we should got for in defense. Brings everything to the table. Not worldclass yet because not consistent enough, but he will be in 1-2 years time.

Absolutely gutted and shocked at Barca - very very dumb to let him leave

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Wonder how many “Real fans” suddenly lose interest after this transfer.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

The price in today's world is absolutely laughable and this is exactly the target we should got for in defense. Brings everything to the table. Not worldclass yet because not consistent enough, but he will be in 1-2 years time.

The fee is low for a young CB with potential, however I dont think he is as good as his current hype suggests, got this feeling he will be pretty woeful for Everton.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ronaldo obviously a great player and highly marketable, but £500,000 a week and on a four year contract at the age of 33 is still somewhat risky, will still be earning that at 37, suppose he is a machine though so aging process probably applies differently to him.
I guess they'll get at least half of this money from his marketing and shirt sales. Almost most of Turin Juve shops were full to buy Ronaldo number 7 shirt and you can include the fans worldwide specially in Asian countries.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I guess they'll get at least half of this money from his marketing and shirt sales. Almost most of Turin Juve shops were full to buy Ronaldo number 7 shirt and you can include the fans worldwide specially in Asian countries.

Oh definitely, I guess they will recoup a lot of money back and increase their profile, I read somewhere that their stock valuation rose by 16% in 20minutes after the signing was announced.

Im talking from a footballing prospective, say he broke down in a year or two and needed replacing or the squad needed improvements, they've then got a player on such a high wage for the remainder of his contract, they'll more than likely be fine, just saying its still somewhat risky for on field purposes.

However, it is Ronaldo and he will probably continue to smash it into his 40's!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh definitely, I guess they will recoup a lot of money back and increase their profile, I read somewhere that their stock valuation rose by 16% in 20minutes after the signing was announced.

Im talking from a footballing prospective, say he broke down in a year or two and needed replacing or the squad needed improvements, they've then got a player on such a high wage for the remainder of his contract, they'll more than likely be fine, just saying its still somewhat risky for on field purposes.

However, it is Ronaldo and he will probably continue to smash it into his 40's!
With the way Ronaldo playing and his body shape the guy can go forever :lol: also Serie A is not pacy or demanding as La liga or PL

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Great signing for Juve imo. Alot of players can probaly learn from him and maybe younger players gets effected with his great work ethic since they probably look up to him.

105 goals in 101 matches in europe(for madrid) is unreal also.
44 in 44 last season. Unreal at his age. Will probably think the same in 3 years.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That's a standard fee for a young player with potential.

Maybe slightly lower but no doubt Barcelona will have buy back clauses and sell on fees maxed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom