• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
you want a player out there after 1 and a half training session? ain’t happening
and he surely needs time to settle into a new home, in a new city, in a new country - training at Colney away from the media spotlight would be a much gentler introduction to his new club, I would have thought

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
and he surely needs time to settle into a new home, in a new city, in a new country - training at Colney away from the media spotlight would be a much gentler introduction to his new club, I would have thought
think we’re going to have some training matches against lower division club/s again, so those who came back late can get on with some of the Emery shemes.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
think we’re going to have some training matches against lower division club/s again, so those who came back late can get on with some of the Emery shemes.

Although a good idea from our pov, their campaigns kick-off this weekend so I don't see where they could fit a game in. Maybe a London prem team with the idea being it features youth players plus those that have returned late from the world cup.

Last edited:

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Most players are usually given 7 days minimum of training before playing a game. As he only starts today you do the math.
Yes, and we have one more game in five days. He will get minutes. Probably not a lot, but I never claimed he will play 90 minutes in either of them.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Torreira joins up with the team tomorrow. Would love to see how a Guendouzi Torreira midfield works in our next couple games.

As crazy as it sounds as Gouendouzi just played 2 friendly games and is 19 years old, this could yet end up being our best pairing

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Torreira will probably play against Lazio and then the extra week of training next week should be enough to see him start against City. He has only had three weeks off. It’s the equivalent of having a hamstring strain for three weeks and returning afte one or two weeks of training. It’s not like he has been doing **** all since May.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He's going to be introduced at half time against City when he'll proceed to completely turn the game around for us.

Wryer

The media is learning how to tickle the fans.
Loving the image of Torreira animated, vocal and focused.

Can't wait to see this fella in the preseason.
(Fairly sure the first few comments from the pundits will be how small he is)

Song Billong

This will be me when I finally see Torreira run out on the pitch for the first time

zznRdPU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom