• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
And you're point being?
My point is that he should be dropped because he's not dependable and we have to learn how to find a creative balance between other players that can do a job against all types of opposition.
Isn't that what we want tomorrow?
No, we want the whole team to move like a well oiled machine. The last thing we need is Özil playing well and people here hyping him up again, then starting in tough games only to go missing for the umpteenth time.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
My point is that he should be dropped because he's not dependable and we have to learn how to find a creative balance between other players that can do a job against all types of opposition.

No, we want the whole team to move like a well oiled machine. The last thing we need is Özil playing well and people here hyping him up again, then starting in tough games only to go missing for the umpteenth time.
So you guys don’t want him to play well and when he doesn’t you all have a meltdown lol.
And you do realize that it isn’t AM who picks the starting 11?

Last edited:

nick gould

I mean... Auba is kind of my FPL captain this week... I mean... a hat trick and a couple of assists would help my team tremendously.
Let's hammer them. For my fpl sake.
Change your captain. It’s not too late. Try mane or aguero.

I hope he scores though. He bottled against Chelsea and morata went on to score a more difficult chance.

nick gould

Ahead of Özil.
On the left winger he should start ahead of Özil all day long. Let Ramsey, Mkhitaryan and Özil fight for the Number 10 spot. We may see Nelson come in the next few days or Iwobi switching to the right with auba on the left and Mkhitaryan taking the Number 10 for his ability to press.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I feel really anxious for today. I know Emery needs time, City and chelsea first was always a big chance at 0 points. But we need to win this so we can breathe easy for a bit.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Players that cant be dropped. Cech, Bellerin, Sokratis, Monreal, Iwobi, Guendouzi, Mkhi, Auba.

Mustafi, Xhaka and Özil are the three in danger. Got a feeling it will be the same lineup with Ramsey in for Özil. If prefer Lacazette for Özil

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would agree with this list, if Bellerin's name wouldn't be there.

Everything from an offensive point of view came from Bellerin linking with Mkhi. Also I don't hold him at fault for that goal. It's Mkhi's fault for not tracking and the centre halves for not seeing the danger. At the same point you can't drop Mkhi as he scored and got an assist.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As long as Guendouzi plays, the teams OK by me.

Preacher

Always Crying
Everything from an offensive point of view came from Bellerin linking with Mkhi. Also I don't hold him at fault for that goal. It's Mkhi's fault for not tracking and the centre halves for not seeing the danger. At the same point you can't drop Mkhi as he scored and got an assist.
There wasn't any need to push that high and vacate his position. Bellerin didn't read correctly the situation.

DlCIl1OWsAAJJRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom