• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal v FC Vorskla Poltava | September 20, 2018 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That is the thing, we rarely do that... It came out all the same if we played our second string or our younger generation. In most cases we were even worse with our second string who thought it was beneath them playing these games.

Develop young players Emery from strong generation it is the golden ticket to greater things. Not buying average players and waste all game time on them. Its get you nowhere.
We battered a couple teams with a 2nd string last season but on the whole the 2nd team seniors did perform quite badly at times. I don't want us to waste this lot either, we've got a really good batch and I'm eager to see them get game time this season.

Strong team understandable. Emery might see it as the realistic route back into CL & another season at Arsenal. Changes above him will bring pressure.

If Emery doesn't think he can advantage through EL group without playing a couple of youngsters he is no fit for the job that needs to be done to get Arsenal back up top.

littleboysilva

Turner has moved all Europa League games except the final behind an online paywall (B/R Live). But if you don't mind Spanish commentary, you have a lot of choices (more, actually, than ever before). The Arsenal game will be on UniMas at 3 p.m. eastern. Here's Thursday's schedule for those in the U.S.:

Villareal vs. Rangers, 12:55 p.m. EDT, Univision Deportes
Sevilla vs. Standard Liege, 12:55 p.m. EDT, Galavision
PAOK vs. Chelsea, 12:55 p.m. EDT, UniMas
Arsenal vs. Vorskla, 3 p.m. EDT, UniMas
Dudelange vs. AC Milan, 3 p.m. EDT, Univision Deportes
Olympiacos vs. Real Betis, 3 p.m. EDT, Galavision

If you don't get all the Univision channels on your cable or satellite system, check the Univision Deportes website. I think every game in the tournament is available there at no cost.[/QUOTE

I appreciate it

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Robbie Savages takes a ****ing age to get a sentence out

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
All these empty seats are embarrassment. I would make three strikes available and after that I would take away season tickets from fans who didn't turn up.
I guess most of these would be put on the ticket exchange... & then not bought by members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom