• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal | December 26th | KO: 17:15 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
There’s big pressure on Auba to score every chance he gets because this team will shoot itself in the foot at some point

Brighton goalkeeper is disappointed with a point, calls it 2 points dropped because Arsenal were there for the taking :lol:
Is that why he took 4 hours for every goal kick?

Also, even by his dismal standards, Anthony Taylor was ****ing dreadful, the ****ing moronic, Pascal Cygan tribute act.

Reactions: A_G

Gooner_girl14

Poor subs IMO - taking of both Özil and Laca when we needed a goal for Iwobi (whose form has dropped) and Niles (who hasn't gotten going yet and dwelled too much on the ball today) never seemed like the right decisions. If anything, we looked worse and more open in the second half, did we even manage a shot on goal??

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There’s big pressure on Auba to score every chance he gets because this team will shoot itself in the foot at some point

Brighton goalkeeper is disappointed with a point, calls it 2 points dropped because Arsenal were there for the taking :lol:

Saw that, embarrassing to hear such **** :lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Stop replying to be clown.

Stop hating to be clown

Of course we were all poor, results speak for itself

But Xhaka did nothing to say he was bad, had to fill Kos' shoes to

Torreira wasnt his usual self

Guendozi was his usual self and People still cant see what a liability he is
He was The one Who let The guy score and NOBODY says a frekkin Word?

wobbler

Im so disappointed. We’re still in top 4 but since we can’t even beat Brighton whilst Sp**s are dismantling such teams 5-0 I’m not hopeful.

Sp**s have goal threats from all there attacking players. erksen, son, kane and alli plus lamela and moura all chip in with goals.

Our team has a long way to go before we are challenging for titles again. Could be years.

ptrcopp

But that’s the point. Our injuries have forced Emery’s hand. Our injuries have piled up to the point where he hasn’t gotten player s to fit his system without bringing in th kids. We’re not as deep as a lot of the teams ahead of us.

Perhaps, but that doesn’t excuse the awful mess IMO. I didn’t think it did under Wenger and I don’t now

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Like many here, I question taking Lacazette. He should have taken Auba. Also Auba sure misses a lot of chances!
Not really, both of them struggle on their own, they need to play together or at least have similar partners.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We were Pedistrian in midfield, why play xhaka and geundouzi? Slow, slow, slow!

That’s what I hate the most. Why the **** are both Xhaka & Guendouzi holding on to the ball for 10 years?

They don’t realise it kills our attack and enables the opposition to regroup.

If we wanted someone to play it safe, we could have just played Elneny and got the same output.

blaze_of_glory

If Wenger was in charge and did what Emery did here this place would exploding right now. Absolutley shocking decisions.

No way should we be settling for not making top four, either. Emery has the team to get us there and has to make it happen. We're a better team than Sp**s and Chelsea given how we played against them and should be winning games like this here today handily. No excuses. I'm not saying fire Emery if we make CL, but it will be a failure in the same way it was under Wenger the past two seasons.

nas7232

Looking back at lacazette's assist i cannot understand why iwobi has been preferred. I dont think emery is the one for arsenal. Klopp is on another level

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Equalled the total of away wins from last season by November but there’s no improvement?

The reactions are ridiculous. :lol:

Yes Emery did have a bad game but it happens.
Everybody seems to forget that our team is the one which runs the most in the league while having a very limited squad and injuries.

It's his first few months in the hardest league in the world with limited funds and a weird squad and people are already overreacting :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Niles with a brilliant cameo, by the way. Ball bounced off him twice, got the ball stuck between his legs and fell over, great stuff. New Pirlo.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don’t know anything that’s going on anymore bro. How are you anyway?
I’m pretty pissed off because I am as they call an Özil fanboy and I don’t like how Emery is treating him. He can make his Arsenal career but is making it very difficult for himself now.

Two weeks off work which is nice. How are you?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Meh there's always one or two crappy performances from us this time of year. Dominating the game, conceded a horrific goal and from that moment our attacking play went to pieces and never recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom