• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal | December 26th | KO: 17:15 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobotka

Not much point going after Emery. Our squad is ****ing horrific.

We're going to get a proper rogering off Liverpool.

Manberg

Predator
Come on man. Their team has more quality. How they did that for less money is not really to do with the managers, but more to do with the transfer team.

You changed tone pretty fast, you kept telling me they were going to drop off soon and now you say they have more quality than us? Make your mind up mate.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I think you're just all forgetting where we are coming from.

You have unrealistic expectations.
We had a bad game. Emery subs were bad. Get over it.

It happens to all teams. ****ing Pep Guardiola with his stacked squad has lot to Palace.
Anything can happen in this league.

And so far Emery has done a pretty good job. Not perfect, but really good overall.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Midtable tactics from Emery. Absolutely dreadful. Ramsey on for Guendouzi was the sub to make..

Edit: People saying Emery is doing so good are a bit deluded. We’re on the same level we were last season. Europa League quality team.

He’s not doing too bad but to say he’s doing really well is ridiculous. Especially after his failure today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As i say other than laca and auba we are poverty Iwobi is hot/cold Ramsey too Mkhitaryan is average since joining us we have no width if we don't add 2 wingers in January then there something wrong with club

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Should we turn on Emery? Turn! Turn! Turn!

In all seriousness though this winter period will probably do for our top 4 chances. Oh for the halcyon days when the winter period used to do for our title chances!

Emery probably suffers because certain players are too big of a star for him
Are they questioning him and he is playing some sort of powergame?? IF so we are suffering...

Hence Why I wanted Henry and/or Paddy nobody can queztion them!

Heck look at Solskjaer...

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Equalled the total of away wins from last season by November but there’s no improvement?
Our away record last season was an outlier. And a lot of it was down to some atrocious refereeing decisions. Our home performances were also much better. We've arguably regressed with better players.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No way should we be settling for not making top four, either. Emery has the team to get us there and has to make it happen. We're a better team than Sp**s and Chelsea given how we played against them and should be winning games like this here today handily. No excuses. I'm not saying fire Emery if we make CL, but it will be a failure in the same way it was under Wenger the past two seasons.[/QUOTE]

Yes we are a better team than Sp**s no doubt about it especially if we hadn't all these silly ****ing injuries to Welbeck , Mustafi and Bellerin .

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I think you're just all forgetting where we are coming from.

You have unrealistic expectations.
We had a bad game. Emery subs were bad. Get over it.

It happens to all teams. ****ing Pep Guardiola with his stacked squad has lot to Palace.
Anything can happen in this league.

And so far Emery has done a pretty good job. Not perfect, but really good overall.
What are you chatting about? I don't think it's unrealistic to expect your manager to leave your best playmaker on and a striker when you're trying to win a game. It's got nothing to do with "where we're coming from" or Pep.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Our away record last season was an outlier. And a lot of it was down to some atrocious refereeing decisions. Our home performances were also much better. We've arguably regressed with better players.
The referees were not to blame for the poor away record last season, that completely absolves the players and manager

Manberg

Predator
Injuries happen to every club you have to have a plan for it in the summer, not just a plan for the first 11 and discount injuries. People never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom