• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I don' think many people do realize what a striker he is. He scores from the most impossible angles/positions. I haven't seen any of strikers in PL having that ability.

P.S. It was good from the arsenal fans to welcome Giroud at Emirates as well, since I am here writing of strikers.
I am, he has a lot of technical ability, control and he uses hi body so well... but Agüero does it as well, He can do that.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Today he showed what he can do, and more importantly he and Auba showed they can play as a 2, both could easily have scored but I forgive Auba because his defensive game was great. I recently said I wouldn't be surprised if Laca was sold in the summer but if he plays as a 2 there is very little chance of that happening. Keep it up Laca & Auba, and also Emery keep it up, this is what we need.
If Laca is sold in summer by Emery I will stop supporting and watching Arsenal until a new manager arrives.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Can't understand how Ferdinand and Jenas said Kepa should've done better, it's past him before he can think;

Reminded me a bit of his goal against Cardiff;

He's got the ability to strike through the back of the ball with both power and accuracy. He's a deadly finisher.

Honestly, over the moon with him and Auba as striking options. No other team in the top 6 have options like it, Citeh included.
That ball is traveling fast in a slow-motion video. I don't think anyone would want to stand on its way.

WilshereGone

Slyly one of the goals of the season. The touch, speed of thought and balance needed to score that goal is absolutely ridiculous, and that's before you even get on to the finish.

Auba will get you goals more consistently throughout the season, but it's this guy I feel myself expecting something from in big moments in big games. They compliment each other.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Has steadily progressed and is now a world class, complete striker. Criminally underrated by many on here, people want him sold ffs!

Yep; lowkey our best player imho, but you can't say that too loud in certain parts lol.

Giroud12

He needs to be more consistent to be called world class..
He is. Hardly ever has a poor game. The main difference between him and Auba is that if Auba doesn´t score, he´s often poor (not yesterday). If Auba doesn´t score he´ll still have a great performance.

StefanB

He is. Hardly ever has a poor game. The main difference between him and Auba is that if Auba doesn´t score, he´s often poor (not yesterday). If Auba doesn´t score he´ll still have a great performance.

Lacazette you mean? :)

I agree though. Laca is a great all-round player.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's doing ok after being a bit off when he joined due to injury. We should be looking to sign a WC player to improve us before setting ourselves back by selling him. He's effective and helps us perform even when not scoring. He could be more clinical but getting hooked constantly doesn't help. The only excuse for that is if Emery is going ott to protect him from injury.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Laca is sold in summer by Emery I will stop supporting and watching Arsenal until a new manager arrives.

If he is played in a front 2 then I dont see why we would sell him. If Auba is played on the wing to accomodate Laca, then I could see him being sold and a pacey winger purchased with the money. Hopefully Emery will play with a front 2 and invest in a top winger or 2.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I think his dribbling is underrated. When he picks the ball up on the flank, he has this way of both protecting the ball and driving with it.

He’s also a decent crosser. He’s a very well rounded striker. Just needs more goals- hopefully that screamer against Chelski will set him off on a little run.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's so frustrating because you see goals like the one he score vs Chelsea and you just think if his movement was as good as Aubameyangs, if he had a bit more consistency then he'd be one of the top strikers in the world. For me he just lacks a few things. He always seems to be lagging behind, his movement isn't that great, not for a goal-scorer anyways and there's just times when he lets his head drop. In terms of his close control ball retention in a tight space and finishing he's absolutely top quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom