• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 26

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
@American_Gooner Really doubt Zidane going to Chelsea tbh. Some part of me would like to believe he is above that kind of crime. Allegri as well going to Chelsea would be pretty dumb. Top coaches going there would be kind of dumb with Hazard likely gone with that terrible squad. Lampard or along those lines maybe what they could get and I hope so.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal 0-2 City

Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal

Arsenal 0-2 Sp**s

Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal

Arsenal 1-3 Man U

City 3-1 Arsenal

We've improved, not massively though. Step by step... Win at Sp**s would be huuuuge.
Are they this season’s results? And we’re only just over half way.

And that’s a massive improvement? :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have to be favourites for 4th given the fixtures left. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t get it.
We have to improve away or we won't finish 4th winning against Leicester Watford wolves Everton are important

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner Really doubt Zidane going to Chelsea tbh. Some part of me would like to believe he is above that kind of crime. Allegri as well going to Chelsea would be pretty dumb. Top coaches going there would be kind of dumb with Hazard likely gone with that terrible squad. Lampard or along those lines maybe what they could get and I hope so.
Roman would probably target a big name like Allegri, Simeone or Zidane. The first two are pretty similar to Conte and Mourinho stylistically so maybe it wouldn't be a huge adjustment for their players. Lampard would be a risk even though he's done fairly well so far.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Showed everyone how to beat Pep

giphy.gif

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom