• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: Mentor to Plato and Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fillmore

Very pleased with his performances this year at Arsenal, as last season he had a dip in form, but I always knew the EPL was tailor-made for his style, and have been proven right. Most of the naysayers never saw him play once.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Make him captain next season he only leader in this team. He not afraid of getting into face of the opposition not stay quite whole he always motivate and shout at his teammate.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Kane dwells within the man's shadow. He is so colossal he makes the creatures in the game "Shadow of The Colossus" seem minuscule by comparison.

We need more of his like to bring that hard edge back to our game but it's most definitely a step in the right direction.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

n0x5gykd7.jpeg

This guy.... :D

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Havent seen anyone pocket a player like that since Koscielny pocketed aguero a few years ago!

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
The way he celebrates a successful tackle, you'd think it's a match-winning tackle :lol:

That's proper pashun right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom