• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I think even the areas of his game he did show improvement in have regressed again.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
There's that move on the left side when he does a good dribble then hits the worst low cross without looking with his left foot. It always fails. And then he tries it again.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If he added maybe 5 more goals, no one would be arguing about dropping him.

Get some goals, Alex!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To add to my post about him being on bench, he should be unless someone like Nelson or the other one with 3 names who I can't remember who's in Germany are better then he should be sold probably

IchirotoV2

Not a fair comparison but to think that Sane is one year older. I would love to have a player with that kind of development

skip spence

Not good enough and never will be. Called it two, three years ago. His decision-making in the last third is poor. That part of the game is hard to develop that much too, either you’ve got it or not.

ksarp

I think we can all agree that Iwobi has maxed out his potential at this club. Good for him he got a long term contract. I predict this will be his last stint at a club of this stature.

His problem is really mental, and I don't know if it can be improved.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Sometimes in training videos you see him shooting and scoring brilliant goals. But whenever there is a crowd he can only produce passes towards goal.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Probably one of the worst "wingers" we've ever had. Not sure if he's even good enough for the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom