• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
And somehow ended up with the most pass completions. How were auba, laca, Iwobi this game? Name one good play from them, I’ll wait.

I don’t even blame them, it’s not their fault. This is what happens when a coward is in charge and your team parks the bus, your attackers are made to look awful.

To create chances your team needs to have the ball. Are you suggesting it’s his fault that we had 27% possession? Did he tell his teammates to sit in our own half all game and watch them pass it around without any pressing from us?

Nobody was exceptional- but the thing is, since Mkhi has joined he’s been good for a total of like 8 weeks. He was poor at Yanited too. Needs a lot more time on the ball than he will get in the PL.

Tactics are another discussion. Selection wise, I was fairly happy about our starting XI’s vs Wolves and Leicester. Palace was on Emery however. Took our home form for granted, which is looking costly right about now.

MkhiMagic

Nobody was exceptional- but the thing is, since Mkhi has joined he’s been good for a total of like 8 weeks. He was poor at Yanited too. Needs a lot more time on the ball than he will get in the PL.

Tactics are another discussion. Selection wise, I was fairly happy about our starting XI’s vs Wolves and Leicester. Palace was on Emery however. Took our home form for granted, which is looking costly right about now.
Tactics shouldn’t be another discussion because they are the direct result of our players performing poorly. If it’s 1-2 players you can blame the players, if the entire team bar the goalkeeper plays badly it’s on the manager.

Especially since we didn’t face the likes of Man City and Liverpool on this month long losing streak.

Mkhitaryan didn’t even play a single minute against palace and that was the easiest game on paper and we lost it. Who did the usual gang scapegoat for that game besides Mustafi?

Did we look better after Mkhitaryan went off today or did we concede 2 more goals? Yet no mention in the Guendozi thread of what a diobolical player he is and everytime he plays we concede goals left and right. No mentions at all, doesn’t fit the agenda.

OSBK

Established Member
Taking alot of heat, some of it justified and some harsh. He is a good player just not in the epl, germany or spain he would be much more effective.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
35 games all competitions 6 goals 6 assists for guy who is on 200K a week that's poverty

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Since when did we get so many posters here who specifically like one player?

He was ****. As was the rest.

Since that time when Dennis Bergkamp played for Arsenal it seems, honorable poster from Holland.

I haven't watched the three last games of Arsenal. Maybe I should have, maybe the result would have been different.

Last edited:

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Wanted him to succeed, especially to stick one to United, but I think he's an Everton level player (or teams just out of the top 6 like Sigurdsson). He's not going to cut it if we want to challenge for any meaningful silverware. It's no good if you only perform up to your capabilities for a month or two out of the whole season.

Even watching him at Dortmund, although he was excellent in the league, I felt he underperformed in the CL. That match vs Real Madrid still lingers in my mind where he fluffed multiple chances to put them through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom