• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,472,819

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Konate playing unreal vs Bayern right now.

Need to get him this summer, will only go up in price.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Is konate better than our current cb? And at only 19 is there world class potential

He's miles better than Mustafi right now. Physically, he would be ahead of anyone Arsenal has (or has had since the days of Adams and Keown). Still not quite 20, of course, there will be the mistakes of inexperience at times. CIES already values him at €40-50 million.

Gunner-Union

He's miles better than Mustafi right now. Physically, he would be ahead of anyone Arsenal has (or has had since the days of Adams and Keown). Still not quite 20, of course, there will be the mistakes of inexperience at times. CIES already values him at €40-50 million.

def seems like he could be worth a bid and partnered with sok or kos should help him with experience

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Layth Yousif takes a look at players linked to Arsenal, including Nicolas Pepe, Djene Dakoman, David Neres, Hakim Ziyech, Nicolas Tagliafico, Ayoze Perez, Marcos Llorente, Sebastian Haller and Danny da Costa.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think I'm sold on Konate. Can't come in and be the answer instantly, but huge upgrade on Chambers and even Holding as our future defensive lynchpin.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Layth Yousif takes a look at players linked to Arsenal, including Nicolas Pepe, Djene Dakoman, David Neres, Hakim Ziyech, Nicolas Tagliafico, Ayoze Perez, Marcos Llorente, Sebastian Haller and Danny da Costa.

what does 'take a look' mean? collect all the names and just put them there with basic information about them? **** me I need to be paid to be a journalist

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
what does 'take a look' mean? collect all the names and just put them there with basic information about them? **** me I need to be paid to be a journalist

As a journalist of more than 30 years, I shall advise you that if you don't know what "take a look" means you'll never make it as a journalist.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When was the last time we signed a top young prospect? Or a gem? Someone young about to blow up?

Guys like Akanji, Doucoure, Diop, Kante, Robertson, Maguire, Ndiddi etc.

Or when we had Toure, Sagna, Kos, Ade, RvP who was a young gem etc.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Speaking of Turkish defenders, it reminded me to check Caglar Soyunchu guy who was constantly being linked with us by himself and his agent. Dude has barely played for Leicester this year in any competition.

Damn here we are barely affording players, yet they are able to waste almost 20mil on someone they don't even let near the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom