• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Claude-Maurice

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
brand new

Would be like having two Nelsons, which would be cool. Stylistically I first thought he was a Lemar type, but now I see more of Sterling in him. He'd struggle initially with the physicality of English football, but if he can adapt to that then he could really be a player. His technique is top quality.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This lad looks like Martial, hopefully he doesn’t have his work rate.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Please don't let West Ham beat us to a players ffs. Get it done he's probably the most exciting player we've been linked to this summer.

Reactions: Jae

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Fwiw Ted Knutson, of Statsbomb, approves of Claude-Maurice. Says he profiles similar to Nicolas Pepe and could be very good in 1-2 years time. Also approves of Saliba.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom