• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Claude-Maurice

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auclair says Saliba is closer to first team ready than Claude-Maurice. Just FYI.
You can say that about Guendouzi too when he was at Lorient Alexis already preforming better than Guendouzi when he was already there.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
if that true then i'm confident our budget is not 45M we not going to throw almost half of it on teenager even if it's installment my prediction is right our budget will be at least 70M.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I HATE to be a massive kill joy, but I'm fairly sure this rumour came from some wannabe ITK on twitter who was called out by Z... can't find his account now. I wouldn't get too excited.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Unless soccer link is reliable? Although it looks about reliable as a bacon sandwich with ketchup that isn't Heinz.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Nice signing to keep the young attackers honest.

Cant be taking dumbass gap years in Germany anymore.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
I HATE to be a massive kill joy, but I'm fairly sure this rumour came from some wannabe ITK on twitter who was called out by Z... can't find his account now. I wouldn't get too excited.

Z deleted the call out tweet as soon as the SoccerLink story came out. Never trust anyone whose name is a single letter. Unless they're in the Men in Black.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

seem we got excited for nothing. This guy is very reliable when it come to Lorient.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

How are you eating that without HP? How embarrassing.

HP is HP though, I tried using the analogy that Heinz is the master ketchup anything else is gross, I feel like no other soul uses anything other for brown sauce than HP, ketchup has other comp, ygm?

Honestly I mix and match between HP and Heinz ketchup for all breakfast sarnies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom