• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Claude-Maurice

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Z deleted the call out tweet as soon as the SoccerLink story came out. Never trust anyone whose name is a single letter. Unless they're in the Men in Black.

Yeah, I remember Q from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Unless, of course, they have Mr. in front of it like Mr. T.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

HP is HP though, I tried using the analogy that Heinz is the master ketchup anything else is gross, I feel like no other soul uses anything other for brown sauce than HP, ketchup has other comp, ygm?

Honestly I mix and match between HP and Heinz ketchup for all breakfast sarnies.

tenor.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sounds very close then.... A few million between clubs, player wants it & Aliadiere hyping him up.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
HP is HP though, I tried using the analogy that Heinz is the master ketchup anything else is gross, I feel like no other soul uses anything other for brown sauce than HP, ketchup has other comp, ygm?

Honestly I mix and match between HP and Heinz ketchup for all breakfast sarnies.

Annie's Organic Homegrown.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If an unreliable mothefucker refers to someone as 'reliable'... Not sure it makes them reliable.

Seems to be the trend this window.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we’re paying this much for him will they use him in the middle or out wide? If we’re signing him for the wings it’s looking very congested in that area if we sign a more experienced player as well. Maybe he will be our main signing for the wing. Or maybe we have more money to spend.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
At least a little part of rumours on the internet used to be true. This seems to be the year when every ****er with an internet connection wants to be an itk.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
20m sounds a bit much for a kid from ligue 2. He’s 21 and hasn’t even been called up for the U21s this summer. What’s with the inflated price?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
€2m :lol:

Edit - Soccer Link deleted the tweet. They put up West Ham’s first email offer to Lorient after being called out for being fake.

AB5-B36-D9-C5-EA-4763-B0-C3-459-E370-E4-B20.png

Last edited:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Transfers blag me tbh, so we’re interested but hasn’t actually made a bid yet? I’d assume convincing him wouldn’t be hard and wages not a problem so what’s crack Raul you lazy pig.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is the type of signing that gets the blood going, give me this baller, Saliba and a sprinkle of Konate and I’m happy.

Throw in a LB if we have enough for the delayed Andy Robertson at Celtic.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom