• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Zaha/Tierney top business. Get Zagadou and you’re talking my wish list.
More of a Saliba man myself. Like with Giroud and Lacazette, you need to be handsome and fashionable for the fanbase to overlook your mistakes. People with an average or ugly mug wouldn't stand a chance, fans will be lining up to talk ****e about them after the first couple of bad games.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We should ask for Luka Milivojevic to be included in the Zaha deal. I guarantee we won't be missing anymore injury time penalties.

Highgate

Is zaha the second coming of Ronaldo,no. Is he better than any winger we have, yes.

I'd sign him,without hesitation. Him the Celtic left back, a couple of defenders and most importantly sell Özil and sign replacement for ramsey/Özil. We need a lot

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Is zaha the second coming of Ronaldo,no. Is he better than any winger we have, yes.

I'd sign him,without hesitation. Him the Celtic left back, a couple of defenders and most importantly sell Özil and sign replacement for ramsey/Özil. We need a lot
Sell Özil to who? We're stuck there , mate. Selling Özil is wishlist stuiff. Nobody will take him.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Hopefully we’re not stupid enough to pay over the odds for the English Florian Thauvin.

Highgate

Sell Özil to who? We're stuck there , mate. Selling Özil is wishlist stuiff. Nobody will take him.

Yeah looks like it, the guy is a complete burden, and I don't mean financially, I mean on the field. I can't take another season of Özil, I just can't. I'm fed up with the guy.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Zaha would be 4th best attacking outlet here, just behind Iwobi. Imagine paying 60m for that.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom