• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I don't mate, I don't see any sauce reporting that we are close to selling Jenko, last season there were rumors about him going to Swansea, but he's still here.
We shall see what happens. Perez and Ospina have gone and Jenkinson talks are on going. So who knows. Either way i am takkng it as a positive. I am entitled to find one positive in this window so far no matter how small it may seem :lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We'll still not get above 10m in total outgoings after getting rid of Jenkinson. haha

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He was in the training pictures today highly unlikely but hopefully he finally f**k off.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maybe he was going to one of the holiday destinations up there?

Cheeky bit of Sheringham or Cromer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom