• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,793

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I’m okay with Alves so long as he’s on the cheaper end. He’s not only older but has had injury issues recently.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
That Alves link is one of those you take with a pinch of salt. It's such an easy link to make for any journalist.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I am not familiar with how really good Everton Soares is, but, this is where my creative or 'bored' thinking got me earlier.

Edu has a real chance here to make a name for himself.
He knows Brasilian football and if he's able to bring in another talent from down there, more first team ready then Martinelli, and actually gets it right with those transfers, he might quickly become a hot thing in S.America.
It's a chance Edu should take, if he's sure certain player is ready for PL.

Everton sounds like the option, few rumors and Edu connection. even the Kanemann rumor to me sounds like we might have approached Everton back then, Kanemann being the smokescreen.
Just like we already talked with Martinell back then, knowing it had enough Edu's recommendation in it even though he wasn't officially Arsenal director (or whatever)yet

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
wenger23.jpg
ffs
#NobodyIsSafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom