• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,659

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need positive news about Saliba this week and get Tierney Soares signed. new week new hope.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Imo the silence about Saliba speaks volumes. We've been on fast track to get the deal to the finish line, now, after those reports of Sp**s, every day without news is bad news.
We dont know yet because it down to the player choice but i think we'll surely his future will be more clear this week.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Imo the silence about Saliba speaks volumes. We've been on fast track to get the deal to the finish line, now, after those reports of Sp**s, every day without news is bad news.

Completely disagree. The reports said Sp**s were having a meeting over the weekend to close the deal and we haven’t heard ****. If Sp**s had wowed St Etienne with their offer (like they reported saying they “exceeded the valuation”) what’s the hold up?

field442

Trusted ⭐
To agree a deal with ASSE. They are probably convincing the player now to choose them over us.

Do you think they would’ve made a bid if they wasn’t certain the player would join? Would they really make a last minute bid for a player their local rivals have bid for, not knowing if he’ll turn them down for their local rivals?

I still think their interest is fake.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
when Chelsea hijack the Willian deal they took just 24 hours to do so when you want to hijack the deal you should be quick but 4 days passed and we heard nothing since.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Do you think they would’ve made a bid if they wasn’t certain the player would join? Would they really make a last minute bid for a player their local rivals have bid for, not knowing if he’ll turn them down for their local rivals?

I still think their interest is fake.

I do think they got signs from his agents that they can still snap him. Doesn't mean there's no talks to be done still. It's basically the second day in, might very well haven't had talks on a sunday.

Besides, I still consider Ornstein elite, nothing real to sugggest otherwise. Unfortunately he mostly gives us bad updates and unwanted news. He confirmed Sp**s trying to hijack the deal.

field442

Trusted ⭐
I do think they got signs from his agents that they can still snap him. Doesn't mean there's no talks to be done still. It's basically the second day in, might very well haven't had talks on a sunday.

Besides, I still consider Ornstein elite, nothing real to sugggest otherwise. Unfortunately he mostly gives us bad updates and unwanted news. He confirmed Sp**s trying to hijack the deal.

Ornstein being elite has nothing to do with it. 24 hours before they supposedly tried to hijack this deal he said they weren't going to bid for him. Ornstein has taken his lead from the French reports. He started off the summer saying the CB we were targeting was Djene.

Maybe it is true, but I’m just going off the pattern of the last few weeks. We’re currently involved in two deals where we’re trying to structure them favourably with addons and installments and in both deals there’s been leaks of other clubs (Napoli and Sp**s) making/preparing bids. Napoli were going to blow us out of the water for Tierney and they’ve done nothing. Three weeks ago when we first bid under the valuation for Saliba Sp**s were preparing a bid “in the coming hours” and nothing happened. They hijacked the deal on Friday and were having a meeting to close the deal on Saturday and we still haven’t heard anything. I’m sceptical.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ornstein being elite has nothing to do with it. 24 hours before they supposedly tried to hijack this deal he said they weren't going to bid for him. Ornstein has taken his lead from the French reports. He started off the summer saying the CB we were targeting was Djene.

Maybe it is true, but I’m just going off the pattern of the last few weeks. We’re currently involved in two deals where we’re trying to structure them favourably with addons and installments and in both deals there’s been leaks of other clubs (Napoli and Sp**s) making/preparing bids. Napoli were going to blow us out of the water for Tierney and they’ve done nothing. Three weeks ago when we first bid under the valuation for Saliba Sp**s were preparing a bid “in the coming hours” and nothing happened. They hijacked the deal on Friday and were having a meeting to close the deal on the weekend and we still haven’t heard anything. I’m sceptical.

I hope you're right, he's my favorite player currently linked to us, but I've come to choose the pessimistic side on this deal.

Happy to be proven wrong, obviously, but not getting my hopes up that he's still ours to loose.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Some interesting ideas in this video:

Ffs
X6N8Bkq.jpg

These guys play too much fm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom