• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
is it safe to assume Chambers is no longer on offer, after his good showing last night? even Jenkinson had a good game - the thought of being offloaded to Palace seems to have galvanised them

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Will moving from Palace to Everton give a chance at more silverware? - No.

Will he have a better chance to play in Europe? - Slightly but 7th isn't guaranteed to get a spot and Everton aren't a shoe-in to finish there.

Will he earn more money? - He's on £130k a week now so if he does it won't be massive amounts.

If you're not moving to a top 6 club it's a sideways move. He'd be better off sitting it out at Palace and hope they get relegated.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
I think Everton are close to being in FFP trouble, wages to turnover ratio being ridiculously high.

I very much doubt they are making any massive signings this summer, more just replacing leaving players (Gana), and signing necessary players, a central defender (Zouma or someone else) and an actual striker.

Zaha isn't going there. And anyway, he surely wants to play in Europe now, going to Everton makes no sense this season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Everton fans don’t even think they’ll sign him.

All this saga for a player who isn’t even top level.

Same with Tierney. A player who Charlie Nicholas says will need to improve defensively.

Don’t think Emery has ever improved a defender or a back line, his teams always flood goals. Even at PSG, think he conceded more than the previous guy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Couldn't he be in the right surrounding though? Or you reckon he is more like a big fish in a small pond?...

...which reminded me of one of the funniest moments OAT

He’s a good player, always rated him, but he’s limited, not worth this hassle or money.

Wanted him for 7 years too.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Turns it into one hell of a risky summer... best part of 100m on a CB with 16 senior games, a SPL fullback & player straight out of Brazil. The transfer guys could look like geniuses or be in trouble.
The risk you need to take sometimes, people wanted change and are getting it imo. The club cant win either way.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The risk you need to take sometimes, people wanted change and are getting it imo. The club cant win either way.
Only one point off top four & a number of player like our strikers in their prime not sure its the time to take too much risk yet... maybe in 2-3 years. We just need to get CL football & not far off with rivals having issues at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom