• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I dont think napoli have players that earn more than 100k. Thier highest earner is Insigne he earn about 80K

Iceman10

Established Member
Still can't believe the main thread is called Edu's when it's all but confirmed on the public Q&A that it's Raul who's running the show

The incoming of Edu provides a honeymoon period scenario which also is why I don't think fans could influence the choice between Zaha/Pepe/Soares even if they wanted to. As long as whichever player comes in works out, great, otherwise there will have to be accountability.

Taarh

I can’t see Ornstein commenting on this until it’s actually done due to his previous tweet on the matter

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we give Pepe agents deadline to make decision we don't have much time in the Transfer window

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

37 goals 17 assist pepe managed in his last 2 seasons with lille and he was key part of them qualifying to CL.

Zaha 19 goals 15 assists in last 2 season with crystal Palace.

Zaha is good but if Pepe is developed well here, he could turn out to be world class. I’m sure if Liverpool didn’t have Salah, they’d be all over this.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
You would have to be a fool to want Zaha rather than Pepe lol. Other than us no one is interested in Zaha but we have to fight with 3 other top clubs for Pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom