• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticSaint

Posts in previous say its potentially chronic. Could very well be the reason the club are hesitating to wrap it up. Hard to find an obvious reason behind the delay.

If you are referring the the adrian clarke tweet, he says he was out for a year after having an op. That is not a chronic problem. Chronic problems are life long issues like Kos's achilles for instance.

The delay could be happening because tierney is injured? There is no rush to bring him in whatsoever, the lad won't be playing for 2 months and we have other deals to close first.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I think they knew about this injury when they made the first two bids.

Likely, but I also believe neither Arsenal nor even Celtic knew in advance as to how his body would react to the first real training sessions and it now seems like, especially after the comments from Celtic's coach, that it isn't so encouraging as hoped.

That being said, it could all be done out of nowhere for all we know. Doubt it though.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Likely, but I also believe neither Arsenal nor even Celtic knew in advance as to how his body would react to the first real training sessions and it now seems like, especially after the comments from Celtic's coach, that it isn't so encouraging as hoped.

That being said, it could all be done out of nowhere for all we know. Doubt it though.

What did Lennon say?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

He had one session of ball work after double hernia surgery and felt sore. We don’t know if it’s related to the hip thing, the surgery or if it is a temporary thing. People are just guessing at this point.

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He had one session of ball work after double hernia surgery and felt sore. We don’t know if it’s related to the hip thing, the surgery or if it is a temporary thing. People are just guessing at this point.

That's true. I'm still hot on that fella, seems like to have all the tools and the passion to become a legend here.

Currently cannot think about a plan b to him, now that Firpo is gone, anyways and I really really want a LB.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The obvious delay is we know what needs to be done and are in no rush to complete it. He will be an Arsenal player this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom