• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If Coutinho chooses someone else don’t even know where we’d go.

I can’t handle Auba on the wing, I hated it last season and I’d hate it this year.

I hate Auba on the wing as well if he's told to stay there, but if he's allowed to play across the front 3 he always ends up in the box anyway.

ChefMan21

I like him as a prospect, but to me really does come down to priorities, and I think there are plenty of areas in the squad that need some investment. Mentioned earlier this could get Tierney, Upamecano, and Rugani over the line for a fully revamped defence. That would be great. But I'm also not convinced we've done enough in the midfield yet, nor the fact we haven't replaced Cech and Ospina. Would be keen for us to take the money and see what we can get in the frantic last hours of the window.

Underhill

I have a feeling playing for a lesser team (with more guaranteed starts and less pressure) will do wonders for Iwobi. Not surprised if this is a win/win situation.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Interesting.

Sounds like we're not closed to this.

Presumably any proceeds will be reinvested - perhaps in "scrabble score" CB.

OmegaOs

I think he is a decent player on the wing but farily average in g/a and he is not the best defensively. I am more excited about Nelson, Saka and Martinelli on the wings than Iwobi. Even if he gets converted into a midfielder, he is only playing as a 10. No way will he be a CM in a two. However, we have options at 10 that will get games over him. Cellabos, Özil and ESR.
Iwobi needs to think about his career here. I think Everton is a good team for him to perform and if he improves he can go to a bigger club.

say yes

forum master baiter
I have a feeling playing for a lesser team (with more guaranteed starts and less pressure) will do wonders for Iwobi. Not surprised if this is a win/win situation.
People said the same thing about Walcott.

My man Usmanov doing bits. Like a soviet sleeper agent who doesn’t realise the Cold War with Stan is over.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I like him as a prospect
What prospect? He's barely younger than Sterling ffs & still doesn't even know how to shoot, the most basic aspect of an offensive player. Every shot he takes is a powerless drive straight at the keeper while he falls down half the time he takes those shots.
He's a bum, has been saying it for years.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sell at £25m . . . . on condition they take Mustafi off our hands.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Selling Iwobi before Mkhi is awful idea , man can literally play 3-4 positions including CM. Insane to sell him for less than 40 mill and to Everton who are right up our tails in the EPL race .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Selling Iwobi before Mkhi is awful idea , man can literally play 3-4 positions including CM. Insane to sell him for less than 40 mill and to Everton who are right up our tails in the EPL race .
If he can play CB he’s a keeper.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Another thing to consider is that clubs hardly ever bid if the player isn't keen on joining...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

No he can’t. He can play two positions (wide and as a 10), both to an average standard. People like saying he can play here there and everywhere so they can pretend he’s not performing because he hasn’t found his true position on the pitch. It’s all bollocks.

say yes

forum master baiter
Why do people keep bringing up Mkhi? Nobody will offer us any money for him (or Özil) on their stupid wages and if they did we’d snap their hands off. Pointless discussion.

You take what you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom