• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Iwobi being severely undervalued by his own fans. What a shock :lol:.

Ox went for 40 plus , Iwobi is better every department except end product only logical he goes for 40 plus especially this late in the window .

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi could be very good for them played centrally. With Sigurdsson there and Richarlison on the left I'm a bit surprised they're going for him though.

Anyways, we should definitely be getting 40+ here.
Iwobi would be better for their new look attack than Sigurdsson IMO. Can carry, passes well from mid, his xA being high is testament that his chance creation isn't as bad as we think it is. Think as a 10 for Everton he would do well.

Kean
Richarlison Iwobi and someone on the right. That's a good attack.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Not my point. I'd sell but not for less than 40m. Let you guys tell it and he isn't worth more than 10m. Hes not a bad player at all. The desperation for his departure is hilarious.

I agree. £30m seems fair, especially when you see what other players go for. Solanke etc..

If we get £40m I’ll build the Raul statue myself.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ox went for 40 plus , Iwobi is better every department except end product only logical he goes for 40 plus especially this last in the window .
Precisely, and I like Ox.

Iwobi should be considered a sellable asset but one we can get serious value from. I have no big issue with selling him but lets get the right money for him.

I'm just a tad irritated that hes going before Mkhitaryan. I don't fancy seeing him lineup for us this season at all. Just give Nelson the games or get Coutinho.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Iwobi would be better for their new look attack than Sigurdsson IMO. Can carry, passes well from mid, his xA being high is testament that his chance creation isn't as bad as we think it is. Think as a 10 for Everton he would do well.

Kean

Can’t see them dropping Sigurdsson, as basic as he is, Silva runs out of ideas so quickly and relies on his set pieces.

Just don’t get how the f*ck they’re going to fit Zaha in as well. Their back line is a shambles, hope they get relegated this year.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Feel like we’re a little light on home grown players with Iwobi leaving.
That’s a hell of a point. What is it, 8 home growns out of 25.
So that’s Bellerin, AMN (now he’s over 21), Martinez, Chambers, Holding, Iwobi, and 2 more?

Macey? Jenkinson has gone. How can we sell Iwobi?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He's not worth £40m, but in light of this crazy market, he is.

Would sell if it funds a proper CB for right now. Also, who cares when we have Reiss, Bukayo and Gabriel?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

Kean
Zaha

Interesting attack. Won't make top 4 still though. Not enough goals in it.

femster

If Arsenal sells Iwobi to Everton, that money should be used to get Zaha. Can’t let Everton get both Zaha and Iwobi... empowering the competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom