• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well losing here wouldn't be a huge surprise. If it's a competitive game, which it is so far, then that's progress. We have enough talent here to beat most teams, it's just whether we have the cohesion and savvy to beat the better teams.

GunnerUK

That was actually a solid display 1st half. Liverpool seem to be a 1 trick pony constantly crossing balls in unable to break our defence and scored via a set piece.

We had chances and should of taken them.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Take off xhaka for lacazette at half time. 433. Makes too much sense. Xhaka was invisible that half. Complete passenger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's ok we done very well defensively created chance that should score from it. Liverpool create no clear chance thier goal came from corner and should be foul. I like what im seeing there improvement and of course we are without bellerin Tierney. Niles monreal doing great

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I thought we've been well organized and have shown a side that can compete against anyone away, only to be done by a fecking set piece. Elementary school stuff that is.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Our setup was actually good enough to win this, just the personnel like Xhaka that absolutely svck

OSBK

Established Member
All over us, aside from pepe magic we offer nothing.

DC looks off the pace against a top team, willock and doozi have done well but those legs wont last all game. Auba has been poor, all liverpools defenders seem quicker than him.

We are kinda screwed now, if we open up we may nick a goal but we will get smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom