• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Congratulations to becoming a father today, my captain! Wish you and your family all the best in this new adventure of yours. Me myself went into labour this morning and had a smooth transition of enchiladas from stomach to toilet bowl. Alas, what a day.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Congratulations to becoming a father today, my captain! Wish you and your family all the best in this new adventure of yours. Me myself went into labour this morning and had a smooth transition of enchiladas from stomach to toilet bowl. Alas, what a day.
Is Emery the mom?

nick gould

The situation at Arsenal has become seriously toxic. I blame the barren years. Every season without fail our fans pick at least 2 players to vilify. Ramsey, coquelin, mustafi, lacazette, xhaka, iwobi, elneny have faced the wrath of the fans. What it does is that it feeds back to the players and they get worse and worse. The game against Manchester, we had a free kick quite late on. Xhaka has taken a free from a similar position against palace in the past and scored. But because he is not getting any love from the fans he went hiding. No confidence at all. He doesn't even take corners even though he provided quite a few assists from those in recent years.

Coquelin was a defensive midfielder with limited playing ability. He was hounded out of the team in favour of the same Xhaka that the fans are hounding out. If he goes, who will be the next at the end of the fans hatred. He wasn't bad at all on Sunday. But what I read on the match forum, you could have sworn that he was caught red handed nailing Jesus to the cross.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
But because he is not getting any love from the fans he went hiding. No confidence at all.
FFS, you can't be serious. It is the fans fault he is rubbish?

The lengths people will go to in order to show this guy as a star. Unbelievable.

What it does is that it feeds back to the players and they get worse and worse.
Players were massively shielded in the Wenger era
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...Arsenals-8-2-thrashing-Manchester-United.html

RacingPhoton

Established Member
If a player is ****, fans will express their disappointment. It's part of the game. Happens in every team and every sport. If you can't handle it, you are in the wrong career path.
Coquelin enjoyed adulation in the years he played along with Cazorla. He came back from multiple loan spells and suddenly filled the missing part of the midfield puzzle perfectly. Fans were happy with him. He just didn't work well next to Xhaka. And I don't think he received so much hatred as Xhaka. Xhaka has been making such mistakes from his first year here. Fans have been behind him all the time. But if he is too arrogant to learn from his mistakes, fans will obviously turn against him. He didn't show any signs of improvement at all.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
It is a great post but I don't agree here. Xhaka seemed to have a much improved season last season. He's reverted back to the Xhaka we saw initially and there's absolute frustration with this.
Ok. I wanted to specify his tendancy to make mistakes. The number of errors has been consistent all the years. Offensively, he did show improvement last year.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I wanted to specify his tendancy to make mistakes. The number of errors has been consistent all the years..
I highlighted this in the first few weeks of his arrival and I was shunned by a vast majority of the forum.
I stated he would be a liability, a guaranteed suspension each year and possibly a cup final let down somewhere along the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom