• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka's on a mad one, first the fans got told to "**** off" now Emery! Next he'll kick Raul's office door off its hinges, swagger in, and tell him and Edu to go and **** their mothers.

Edu would drop him before he finished the sentence.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
If he refuses to apologies, still keeps his captaincy and leads the team out vs Wolves the meltdown from a section of the fanbase will be too funny :lol:

fanscity.gif

Steps

The balls on this guy. And Emery sticking up for him because he’s a sad little human that cant muster an apology :lol:
Don't worry, Emery will flop back to condemnation, then back again to capitulation when face to face with Granit, then back again....etc.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Iconic celebration, Unreal scenes :lol: seeing all those angry faces always warms my heart
Lol it’s hilarious looking back at it but I was fuming just like them (in front of the telly) back then. Searching for this gif I came across gifs of him stamping on Cesc and then RVP’s face :lol:, almost forgot about that. Incredible supervillain performance from Ade.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Lol it’s hilarious looking back at it but I was fuming just like them (in front of the telly) back then. Searching for this gif I came across gifs of him stamping on Cesc and then RVP’s face :lol:, almost forgot about that. Incredible supervillain performance from Ade.

haha yeah I was fuming back then too, probably posts from me here hating on Adebayor hard after that incident, but looking back at it now I realise it was completely justified.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I see he deleted the info about being an Arsenal player in his IG bio. Kind of childish to do something like that. What's next? Ghosting the people at the club when they're asking him why he's not in for practice? :lol:

darkgunner

Watch him develop into this beast but he never forgives us and we have this proper weird love hate relationship with him for the season while he bosses the league..

And then i turned the xbox off and went to sleep

He can pad his stats all he wants in a farmers league like Serie A or Ligue 1, we all know he's a proper fraud of a midfielder at the top level.

His complete stagnation in 3 years of being at this club is enough to convince me he will never be anywhere near one of the top midfielders in the world.

Even if he won the world cup, I'd still be convinced he isn't what his fans make him out to be, just like with Giroud.

nick gould

A captain refusing to do as his manager asks and disrespecting the club and supporters but by all means, carry on making excuses for a nothing player who doesn't care about you. :rofl:
Says a lot about Unai to be fair. He has lost respect of his fans and captain. He should have taken him off the firing line well before that.

Kav

Established Member
To be fair who can make any of us do what we don’t want to?

Also might I add he has a right to be upset with some of the idiots that go around calling themselves supporters of the club.

The decent thing for him to do is apologize and deal with it like a man. We make mistakes but it’s how we deal with them that defines us. However some of the fans are just nasty trash and make it difficult for the players to truly love the club.

Perhaps cooler heads will prevail and Granit just needs extra time to cool off.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You mean say what we don’t want to say? The following can make you ‘do’ stuff:
The law
The wife
A massive strong angry person
Somebody offering lots of money
A really fit bird

Aubrey Plaza could make me do things I don’t want to do.
In some cases, 2 and 3 are the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom