• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Didn't Mourinho's Chelsea smash us 6-0 in Wenger's 1000th game as recently as 4 years ago?

We'd be fools to pass on Jose.
“As recently as four years ago”
Thats not that recent though is it?
You know, the more this idea of Mourinho is mentioned the more it starts to make sense to me. Toxic, spoilt Arsenal fans deserve a turd of a manager so we can revel in our newfound lack of moral fibre. Why not ask an oil state to buy us out whilst we’re at it.

i never wanted to believe it but when Wenger left a part of our club died.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
We'd be fools to pass on Jose.
giphy.gif

He's got prehistorical tactics, ffs. The sort of football his teams play is what you'd see when football started in England and over the years he's only gotten worse.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ideally we could get Jose with Tony Pulis as assistant manager. That will teach Wenger for taking us to past glories, the prick.

Mourinho is obviously one of the most successful managers ever, but I just can’t support that man getting the job of Arsenal manager...it just feels wrong...even in an ideal scenario and he won a league with us, it would still feel dirty to me...like sleeping with your best mate’s girl.

Divided_Pie

Overall, Mourinho is simply the better manager. Anyone who isn’t an Arsenal fan and doesn’t have an obvious bias to Wenger will come to the same conclusion. As Arsenal fans we are obviously biased and that’s fine, but at times it doesn’t hurt to be objective.
Please stop projecting bias on to others when defending your arguments. It’s insulting, full stop. It’s the same accusation many here used for the past year plus to attack anyone who was critical of Emery. You make some good points overall, but **** off with this bias bullshit.

Thrown out a few dark horse names because why not: Tuchel, Jardim, Blanc, Tedesco, Gallardo.

I like Tuchel, but he is not really doing great right now. A lot of unecessary losses and losing against a terrible Manchester United at home last season was completely self inflicted. Crumbled against Klopps Liverpool in the EL as well while clearly having the better squad. Starts whining when things don't go his way.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Difficult to believe ARSENAL fans actually want Mourinho to the point of making up hypothetical stuff to raise his profile.
People forget that for Mourinho to build that Chelsea squad that won the league, he had a 'blank cheque'.

I agree Arsenal is not in a good place at the moment as per on-field performance, but if it's so that we can win the Europa and then turn the club upside down after 2 years, no thank you.
Well said bro.

isop

From all I know Rangnick does not want to be a coach anymore.

He has talked about not being in the spotlight, and is probably referring to to a dof role, but has also mentioned that if a club makes him an interesting proposition he will consider it.

Jack Russell

Ideally we could get Jose with Tony Pulis as assistant manager. That will teach Wenger for taking us to past glories, the prick.
Well its almost 5th November... We could go the whole hog and put Wenger on a bonfire in the middle of the Emirates and burn the whole place down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom