• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
:lol:

Spot on. You're however arguing with clueless posters so don't waste your time.

Jokers like @Jae and @Ricardinho will argue that Xhaka is our only problem in midfield, yet at the same time suck off Torreria big time.

We've now played 3 games in a row without Xhaka, and Torreria has started 2 of them, and this is probably the worst we've ever looked under Bumnai.

Mug

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
:lol:

Spot on. You're however arguing with clueless posters so don't waste your time.

Jokers like @Jae and @Ricardinho will argue that Xhaka is our only problem in midfield, yet at the same time suck off Torreria big time.

We've now played 3 games in a row without Xhaka, and Torreria has started 2 of them, and this is probably the worst we've ever looked under Bumnai.

Why bring that unnecessary attitude on, man

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Care for the shirt probably means something else to you guys.

For me guys like Sanchez put on an Arsenal shirt and left it all out on the pitch, that’s caring for the shirt.

Can’t say the same about this current lot. Strolling through games.
But it doesn't matter which shirt he had on.. I'm not slating it. I'm not an idealist who believes only Arsenal fans should play for the club but let's call it what it is.. A passion and dedication to his own career. He is and was a selfish individual unliked by most of the dressing room. Same at United. Hell of a player for Wenger though... Keep in mind that is the only period in his career where he was a ' hell of a player' ..

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Which unnecessary attitude?

People need to stop chatting sh!t and learn about the game before voicing their shocking opinions.
If there are so many stupid idiots on here and we all have such ****ty opinions then why bother coming on here. You could easily open a twitter or facebook account and spread your amazingly wise and infallible opinions on there. We're not on there and you won't be subjected to the vast amount of fools on here. Not rocket science.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
People need to stop chatting sh!t and learn about the game before voicing their shocking opinions.[/QUOTE]

All opinions are valued, so say your piece without kicking down on everyone else eh. I think it's pretty safe to say that rating Torreira as a player is not chatting ****, for the record.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Apparently the new thing on this forum and it gets well praised by long time posters as well it seems. If someone disagrees with you just call them *****, vagina, idiot, *****, ****head… Take your pick...

Why are you acting like an angel here?

You've abused posters over PM's ffs.:lol:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
All opinions are valued, so say your piece without kicking down on everyone else eh. I think it's pretty safe to say that rating Torreira as a player is not chatting ****, for the record.

I'm not saying it is. It's perfectly fine to rate Torreira, I think he's a good player myself.

But don't act as if this guy is good, and in the same time **** on another player and say rubbish stuff like "this is the hill Emery will die on" ( :rofl: , what a shocking opinion, as if Bumnai isn't digging up his own hole).

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Why are you acting like an angel here?

You've abused posters over PM's ffs.:lol:
Yes, like 5 years ago, and never without provocation. I disagree with posters and possibly even tell them it is a garbage opinion but I never tell people they are idiots, I don't tell people to get back in their mud huts, I don't use misogynistic taunts to rile people up.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Torreira did well last season but tailed off due to it being the first season in a new, faster, more physically and hectically scheduled league. Yet this season he's fallen so out of favor that he's deployed in a position totally alien to his established skillset.

This has been exacerbated by being featured less and less in the team as time went on & I wouldn't begrudge him a move back to Italy. However, a new manager appreciative of his DM abilities will want him to stay on.

There's a future for him here if he clears his head and bides his time.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm not saying it is. It's perfectly fine to rate Torreira, I think he's a good player myself.

But don't act as if this guy is good, and in the same time **** on another player and say rubbish stuff like "this is the hill Emery will die on" ( :rofl: , what a shocking opinion, as if Bumnai isn't digging up his own hole).

I agree with this though. People act like Xhaka is the worst player ever and Torreir is the difference between us getting a CL spot and not. Xhaka has out performed Torreira his whole time here and people still act like Torreira is gonna be he difference maker.

Torreira was a flop signing, we need to stop buying these bum players who's idea was a 5'4 DM anyway? I've seen kids in primary school who look more intimidating.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I agree with this though. People act like Xhaka is the worst player ever and Torreir is the difference between us getting a CL spot and not. Xhaka has out performed Torreira his whole time here and people still act like Torreira is gonna be he difference maker.

Torreira was a flop signing, we need to stop buying these bum players who's idea was a 5'4 DM anyway? I've seen kids in primary school who look more intimidating.

Chains we've already gone over the Xhaka/Torreira comparison the last few days. More is expected of xhaka being our senior midfielder. Feels like I'm repeating myself.

Your point about his height doesn't stack up either when you look at the player that has been the best in that role the last four years in this country.

Some are so defensive of xhaka that they've taken to really hating on Torreira because of the rightful praise he got in his first few months here.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Chains we've already gone over the Xhaka/Torreira comparison the last few days. More is expected of xhaka being our senior midfielder. Feels like I'm repeating myself.

Your point about his height doesn't stack up either when you look at the player that has been the best in that role the last four years in this country.

Some are so defensive of xhaka that they've taken to really hating on Torreira because of the rightful praise he got in his first few months here.

Well what people expect doesn't matter I'm talking about what actually happens. Xhaka is better than Torreira, it's why Torreira is benched.

Torreira isn't a quarter of the player Kante is, and he's even smaller than Kante is!

I think it's the opposite with you, you hate Xhaka so much you're overrating him. I think they're both crap and are why our midfield is poor it's just that Torreira is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom