• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'm convinced that if we fire Emery and hire Arteta now that the latter wont get us top 4 in EPL play this season due to the players trying to learn the system BUT I do believe he would win the Europa, and thus, we would get CL regardless. Just think the level of competition is that low in Europa compared to the players we have.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EKE8DbJXkAIJ1j7

:lol::lol::lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm convinced that if we fire Emery and hire Arteta now that the latter wont get us top 4 in EPL play this season due to the players trying to learn the system BUT I do believe he would win the Europa, and thus, we would get CL regardless. Just think the level of competition is that low in Europa compared to the players we have.

Just remember that Barcelona, BVB and Inter Milan are all in the same CL group, so someone is dropping into the Europa League.

I think we’ll fall short of winning the Europa League once again.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
It’s whether we’re ready to gamble 2 to 3 years of transition whereby we try and do a long term project without CL football or a short term project like Mourinho who would have helped us get back into the CL next season.

Personally, I think many fans are not ready for a long term project and wouldn’t have the patience after years of being in the Europa League.

CL qualification is a must.
I will prefer a long term project over Mourinho right now. For Sp**s, Mourinho seems like a right choice because of his history of winning trophies. They have to do something about the trophy drought. On paper, Mourinho looks perfect for them. But it would be interesting to see if it works out. His name seems to have taken a hit recently. I don't think players would listen to his instructions and play dirty tactics like before. There is a chance that Sp**s fall flat on their faces.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Just remember that Barcelona, BVB and Inter Milan are all in the same CL group, so someone is dropping into the Europa League.

I think we’ll fall short of winning the Europa League once again.
We can beat Inter Milan. I see the other two going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom