• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I think we need to look for a defense minded coach to Iron our weaknesses out, just sign defenders/dm and then build on that.
Back to boring scoring arsenal ftw

No meaning for Salina to come in next season and we are still in def shambles. He Still got some learning to do

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Would any of yous consider sticking with Ljungberg and going for Gerrard if he wins the league with Rangers?

He would gain respect and maybe draw a different attitude from players. Too soon? Who knows I am open to Arteta so for me no.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would any of yous consider sticking with Ljungberg and going for Gerrard if he wins the league with Rangers?

He would gain respect and maybe draw a different attitude from players. Too soon? Who knows I am open to Arteta so for me no.
Hard to really see a young manager / coach / assistant following Freddie now.

If he does well really going to bin him off for another young managerial prospect?

If things remain the same or get worse its a huge call to bring in another young managerial prospect especially with even less experience like Arteta.

clovis

Gerrard is almost certain to replace Klopp one day. Why he will he come to Arsenal now? Going from Arsenal to Liverpool will be super complicated.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We did. Just because he fought with his players at Chelsea and United doesn’t mean he would have done the same here.

The man is a proven winner and he will make Sp**s better. The anti Mourinho crowd will feel stupid when that happens.

Please, just join a fvcking Sp**s forum. This is not the right place for members of Mourinhos fanclub.

clovis

Please, just join a fvcking Sp**s forum. This is not the right place for members of Mourinhos fanclub.

I don’t give a damn about Sp**s. I just think we should have acted faster because we missed the boat with Klopp and Pep and should have landed Mourinho when we had the chance.

Our fans have always had a chip on their shoulder when it comes to Mourinho and have refused to give him the credit he deserves.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I don’t give a damn about Sp**s. I just think we should have acted faster because we missed the boat with Klopp and Pep and should have landed Mourinho when we had the chance.

Our fans have always had a chip on their shoulder when it comes to Mourinho and have refused to give him the credit he deserves.

You can have that discussion during the next meeting at Mourinhos fan club.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Gerrard is almost certain to replace Klopp one day. Why he will he come to Arsenal now? Going from Arsenal to Liverpool will be super complicated.

Because going to Liverpool after Klopp will be impossible as unless he wins leagues and champions leagues he will be seen as a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom