• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clovis

Never agreed with Chris Sutton, always had in for Arsène. Now he's having a go at Freddie after 1 game:lol:

However, there were one or two things in his BBC piece that made sense this morning.

"They need to change the model. The recruitment in particular. Over the summer they brought in [winger] Nicolas Pepe [for £72m] but the issues were at the back."

Calum Chambers has been around long enough to see if there's been an improvement but there hasn't been. I don't think he's good enough to be an Arsenal regular.

Sokratis is nowhere near good enough. I don't think he would get into any Premier League side." If you rely on Sokratis you will be changing manager every six months'

And you can add Mustafi and an ageing Luiz to that.

Freddie doesn't really have much chance. These are issues we saw under Wenger, Emery and now Freddie. Our squad has a stack of holes that need fixing.

and Wenger couldn’t fix those holes and that is why he had to leave. He was finished.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
The big positive to take away from Raul liking the allegri option is that they're not afraid to spend big.
I mean, he must be one of the most expensive out there right?
the thought of Allegri here, no doubt with an all Italian team, fills me with deep foreboding

I'm going to have to pin my hopes on Josh to overule Raul

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We need someone who can win us the Europa league.
We must get a CL place next season.
We must!

Agree with this. I think they’re going to go all in for Poch or Allegri to give themselves the best chance of winning the Europa.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You can see Rauls thinking. Enrique & Allegri are strong guys with clear visions that take no ****.

They had it fun with freedom to express under Wenger.

They seemingly had little respect for Emery. Phoning in performances, mocking him & players going awol.

Let them now have an authoritarian whos name brings respect. I want the players to be drilled in training day after day until the shape & instructions natural. If they fail time for the players to be held accountable & moved on rather than the manager.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Quite interesting Ornstein has gone from Allegri not being a main target to him being Raul’s preferred choice.

Reactions: mma

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
and Wenger couldn’t fix those holes and that is why he had to leave. He was finished.
Nah, same problems under two newer managers. Recruitment is the issue. Wenger didn't buy Sokratis or Luiz you numpty.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
How people can say no to Allegri and list all his apparent faults but then go onto say they would give the job to Arteta truly baffle me.

Arteta may turn out to be great but how people can trust him in charge of the club in the state that it is in over someone like Allegri and his credentials is madness.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
How people can say no to Allegri and list all his apparent faults but then go onto say they would give the job to Arteta truly baffle me.

Arteta may turn out to be great but how people can trust him in charge of the club in the state that it is in over someone like Allegri and his credentials is madness.
Also less experienced that Freddie with not the same knowledge of players or attachment to fans.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don’t want this weird looking jockey.
Marcelino_Garc%C3%ADa_Toral.jpg
I'm crying, he actually does look like a jockey :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom