• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To make matters worse, I just realized Sheffield are at the Emirates before we go to Stamford Bridge. They're not exactly a team we want to be playing in this form :lol:
We'll need to pick ourselves up really and fast players need to come back from injuries like bellerin Ceballos and Martinelli

Mohamed7

We have never had these many young and rubbish,older players together. We are seriously lacking quality in defense and midfield.

We cannot achieve anything with this squad. Remove Auba and we will be rightly fighting against relegation.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its gonna get worse before it gets better.

First things first, getting Xhaka out and finding a system that works without him.

This game is measured on absolutes, but luckily for us the rest of the story between these absolutes look good. I am not someone to jump to conclusions this quickly, but what Im seeing from the manager is top class, and I'm convinced we can build with this man.

To quote the cliche... we go again.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Its gonna get worse before it gets better.

First things first, getting Xhaka out and finding a system that works without him.

This game is measured on absolutes, but luckily for us the rest of the story between these absolutes look good. I am not someone to jump to conclusions this quickly, but what Im seeing from the manager is top class, and I'm convinced we can build with this man.

To quote the cliche... we go again.
I don't think it needs to get worse though... **** me, how worse can it get, have you seen the table? :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I don't think it needs to get worse though... **** me, how worse can it get, have you seen the table? :lol:

No doubt, we ****ed at the moment. And yeah we should fear the worst.

But as @yousif_arsenal says, we have 18 games to go. And had we held our resolve for another 10 minutes, would we have been speaking a different language.

We need to get our ****ing **** together... and it starts with one win, one big win.

Ashybashy86

No playing excuses for Arteta. The only leeway I will give him is that he's not had enough time. Lampard didn't have a single transfer and actually lost players yet he has been able to take his team to where they are.

A player I hadn't even heard of came in at right back fro them today!

So, only excuse I will give Arteta is that of time. Little improvements seen and will like to see what we can do over the course of the rest of the season, whether he gets new players or not.
Chelsea have better youth players than us. Lampard would struggle with ours because they’re really not that good.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ffs, the result seems to have blurred the performance of this game completely
- I know it hurts to have 0 points at the end, but could we just acknowledge for a second what Arteta has achieved in 2 ****ing games without ever having the chance to really put some full trainings sessions in ?

I was gobsmashed by that first 55-60 minutes.
We looked like an absolute top side.

Elite manager in the making - extend his contract already.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
The people saying the squad needs a huge overhaul probably wrote Torreira off, now look at how promising he’s been since Emery left. Not to mention Özil possibly being reinvigorated.
Torreira looked world class in the first half and then the opposite. I can't work him out.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea have better team than us specially defensively and midfield Jorginho and Kante are far superior than Torreira or xhaka better youth who were tearing it apart in championship. Lampard is not genius or something they lost 7 games in league today he get lucky like he was getting lucky with his deflection goals.

Pop Tart

Established Member
We threw this game away, one of those things . If we play like we did before the equaliser we do well. Torreia had his best game all year, auba with the perfect captain performance, getting stuck In winning tackles.

Positives aside Nelson should not be anywhere near the team. Özil while he has not be KDB levels was good as in the last game. Should of stayed on in both games. Pepe coming on way too late, Arteta slow with subs but I am liking what I am seeing from him. More fight from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom