• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Aubameyang was obviously our POTY last season Lacazette just won cos of his haircuts and dancing, it was a popularity contest not about who was the true winner.

Back then people use to actually debate Laca vs Auba which made no sense, Lacazette has been average to below average his whole time here.

Plus who even gives a **** about a pointless online fan voted award means nothing.

No one is overrating him, back then I thought he was bad but now seeing we spent 50 mil on a downgrade I realised maybe he wasn't that bad.

What do you mean cause of his haircuts, Laca has had the same haircut for about 10 years :lol:

I would have been happy with either to have won it.

Reactions: roz

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Haha looks like a fake video you send to flush out who in your inner circle is leaking stories to the press. :rofl:

Spolier: It's....Rebekah Vardy's account!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I know this wasn’t directed at me, but let me assist you:

Lacazette contributed to 32 goals last season, one of the most productive seasons in Emirates’ history. He is one of only 8 players to have contributed more than 30 goals in a season since we moved to the Emirates 14 years ago.
Here’s how they rank:

RVP - 51 g+a in 11/12 - 80.3 mins / g+a
Sanchez - 48 g+a in 16/17 - 88.1 mins / g+a
Fabregas - 39 g+a in 09/10 - 78.7 mins / g+a
Aubameyang - 39 g+a in 18/19 - 99 mins / g+a
Walcott - 37 g+a in 12/13 - 80.8 mins / g+a
Fabregas - 37 g+a in 07/08 - 108.2 mins / g+a
Sanchez - 37 g+a in 14/15 - 116.9 mins / g+a
Adebayor - 35 g+a in 07/08 - 105.7 mins / g+a
RVP - 34 g+a in 08/09 - 101.4 mins / g+a
Giroud - 34 g+a in 13/14 - 120.4 mins / g+a
Lacazette - 32 g+a in 18/19 - 104 mins / g+a

He didn’t have an elite season ala Van Persie in 11/12, Sanchez in 16/17 or Fabregas in 09/10, but when you move past those stand-outs his numbers are comparable to any other ‘great season’ at the club over the past 14 years.

More productive (considering minutes played) than Adebayor or Fabregas in 07/08 and Sanchez in 14/15. And that’s despite our most effective creative weapon being a ****ing LB all season.

Oh and those weren’t unimportant goals either:

Let me know if you need any more information.
Good work gathering the stats. But sorry to say its of no use. Some of his haters are so much up their own asses that they would change history to confirm their belief. A player gets player of the season award and the intellectually superior people on this forum think that the fans are stupid and voted for him because he twerks. It was just his second season at Arsenal and he doesn't even have so much fan following like Özil. Still he managed to get the award. Fans in general know his contribution that season.
Just a couple of weeks back, someone on twitter posted a video in which Laca was not pressing the opposition defender in the second half of a game, and claimed that it means Laca doesn't work hard. There was a reply to that tweet which showed the statistics on defensive work he did that season which put him at the top among all the attacking players. Of course, that's all wrong because the haters found ONE video where he didn't press. That video was trending here. The funny thing is that the attack ended up in a goal because Xhaka conceded a penalty. And people were busy in this thread explaining why Laca was the reason for it :lol:
Some posters have sensible criticism against him based on his poor performance this season. But some of them are here just to vent their anger.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Good work gathering the stats. But sorry to say its of no use. Some of his haters are so much up their own asses that they would change history to confirm their belief. A player gets player of the season award and the intellectually superior people on this forum think that the fans are stupid and voted for him because he twerks. It was just his second season at Arsenal and he doesn't even have so much fan following like Özil. Still he managed to get the award. Fans in general know his contribution that season.
Just a couple of weeks back, someone on twitter posted a video in which Laca was not pressing the opposition defender in the second half of a game, and claimed that it means Laca doesn't work hard. There was a reply to that tweet which showed the statistics on defensive work he did that season which put him at the top among all the attacking players. Of course, that's all wrong because the haters found ONE video where he didn't press. That video was trending here. The funny thing is that the attack ended up in a goal because Xhaka conceded a penalty. And people were busy in this thread explaining why Laca was the reason for it :lol:
Some posters have sensible criticism against him based on his poor performance this season. But some of them are here just to vent their anger.
The problem is this season where he is obviously underperforming. I'm his long term supporter here and I even rated him as one of the best CF in Europe at the time, but the reality of this season is much different.
My bigger worry is that I can't see him bouncing back.He looks to me more like a player who will decline fast on a fat contract.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
The problem is this season where he is obviously underperforming. I'm his long term supporter here and I even rated him as one of the best CF in Europe at the time, but the reality of this season is much different.
My bigger worry is that I can't see him bouncing back.He looks to me more like a player who will decline fast on a fat contract.
That's true. As someone who likes him so much, I want him to bounce back. But I feel that his injuries are having a toll on him and he may well be on a decline. I will let Arteta to decide on this one.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol: :lol:

And some people are mentioning the Lacazette haters as intellectual. I’m taking a break from this thread.

say yes

forum master baiter
:lol: :lol:

And some people are mentioning the Lacazette haters as intellectual. I’m taking a break from this thread.
Before you go, are you ever going to comment on those “sHockInG” stats you asked to see? Or can we take your silence as an acceptance that you got it completely wrong?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Before you go, are you ever going to comment on those “sHockInG” stats you asked to see? Or can we take your silence as an acceptance that you got it completely wrong?

Stop trying to flip the script here lad. You didn’t answer my original question about his away record and that was what my original post was referring to.

It’s funny that Lacazette’s stats are being done to suit him in adding goals and assists together. I’ve noticed our fans do that a lot for our players that’s why they’re so overrated.

He scored 13 goals in the PL last season FFS. That’s the type of numbers that Giroud was getting slaughtered for but because Lacazette has a good haircut every weekend so he doesn’t.

Also we signed Lacazette for 50M. He should be easily getting at least 20 goals in the PL as a minimum.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The usual suspects, all circle jerking each other off over this I am sure...

...how about supporting our players for once, y'all make me sick sometimes!

The usual suspects, all circle jerking each other off over this I am sure...

...how about supporting our players for once, y'all make me sick sometimes!

I'm one of Lacazette biggest fan. I've always supported him and wanted the best for him. But there is no denying that he is one of the worst signing in the history of the club!

I hope he finds his level somewhere else!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Whatever your opinion of him as a player, you must admit this is poor. You don’t normally see Arsenal players behave like this, unless it’s Bendtner or something.

Think it’s also been shown that such activities have a direct impact on your health, so Arteta won’t be happy as he’s been stressing the work he’s putting in behind the scenes with the players.

Bottom line, lack of professionalism, and probably a sign he’s not the right character for this new Arsenal that Arteta is trying to build.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If ANY Arsenal player done this they would get killed, imagine a kid like Saka or Guendouzi doing this? Or Luiz, Mustafi, Özil, Pepe, Bellerin etc.

There is nothing to support or defend, its poor, especially when you have someone like Arteta now who is trying to change the culture here.

say yes

forum master baiter
Stop trying to flip the script here lad. You didn’t answer my original question about his away record and that was what my original post was referring to.

It’s funny that Lacazette’s stats are being done to suit him in adding goals and assists together. I’ve noticed our fans do that a lot for our players that’s why they’re so overrated.

He scored 13 goals in the PL last season FFS. That’s the type of numbers that Giroud was getting slaughtered for but because Lacazette has a good haircut every weekend so he doesn’t.

Also we signed Lacazette for 50M. He should be easily getting at least 20 goals in the PL as a minimum.
So that's a no then. Real shame. Just another poster with a big mouth who's unable to engage with any facts presented to them.

Have a good day.

say yes

forum master baiter

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So that's a no then. Real shame. Just another poster with a big mouth who's unable to engage with any facts presented to them.

Have a good day.

:lol:

Well, clearly I must have got to you as you’re taking things to heart.

I presented everything to you and you hid away from it. You’re clearly handpicking your points to defend your POTY.

Good day to you too and when you see Lacazette, tell him to hook you up with his barber as that’s what you’re judging his performances on.

say yes

forum master baiter
Not endorsing it, but tbh I reckon "hippy crack" it's absolutely rife among footballers. It's about the only intoxicating substance other than alcohol they can use without failing a drugs test, and it's much less damaging to your fitness than heavy boozing.

Can't say I'm particularly bothered by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom