• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It is impossible for the club to monitor what a player eat 24/7.

The modern game has evolved to the point where 1% advantage can make the difference.

No one can truly know what footballers eat except football evolve to the point where the club installs a nanny cam at the footballers house monitor their diet

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I am not much knowledgeable about these things. But isn't this the same thing which Özil, Gendouzi, Laca and Auba did and got caught sometime back? Was there a disciplinary action then?

Corbulo

You can't have any expectations from these horny, brainless millionaires.

Having said that I don't have a problem with what Alexandre Lacazette did. It would be more compelling if he was a world-class striker though. He's worth considering offloading. Ronaldinho once challenged a veteran prostitute to a 24-hour sex marathon. Joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware. No place for him in Guardiola's geometric tactics.

We messed up when we bought him in the first place, we fixed it quickly and got Aubameyang in. It happens all the time. You meet the sister-in-law and realise you made the wrong pick.

While I understand the business/demands of working in sports entertainment, there's something off about today's sports performance training and genetically augmented athletes. Let's cheer our high-tech heroes. Everyone at the counter becomes a member of the group.

Programs designed to reduce or increase the amount of blinks per minute, shredded six pack, an impressive phallus, big shoulders, nice sculpted chests and arm muscles, killing ourselves to live longer. Ensure your muscles aren't tight or cramping up before or after your workouts. Make sure you are doing your push-ups, pull-ups and plyometric exercises in the midst of a nuclear war.

@Corbulo has been a superb addition to the forum these last few weeks I've got to say. Superb signing from the A-M higher ups, finally showing some ambition.

He really is a breath of fresh air compared to the usual suspects who gang up on you if you dont say Laca is better than Firmino or if you dont celebrate that we are 10th or if you dont hate Wenger.

Hopefully there are more posters out there who want to come here and share my love for this club!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Thankfully Sami Mkobel is as relaible as Crossy.

I couldn't care about Lacca doing a balloon whilst in quarantine.

Compared that to:

Pennant recently gave an interview and said that played a match drunk stating it was easy to get away with as quality players such Berkamp and Parlour carried him during the match. Plus Pennant wrapped coles car round a lampost pissed.

Giroud was video up all night banging a hooker just before a league match.

RVP apparently didn't know what the word no means.

Adebayor apparently knocked his missus about.

Parlour, Merse, Adams and Bould liked to drink too much.

Nasri was **** according to most, planned to taser Gallas.

Glen Helder, how long you got?

Ashley Cole apparently used to cheat on Cheryl with an ugly croydon hairdresser.

Bellerin got completely out shape in the off season before last and took 3 months into th season to shift the extra timber. Plus that tash he had and fashion sense is criminal.

Arshavin became overweight in his final couple seasons with us due as he said in a interview; loving the Merto vouchers for Mac Ds.

Jack, Chesney and some are old French players used to smoke.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Compared that to:

Pennant recently gave an interview and said that played a match drunk stating it was easy to get away with as quality players such Berkamp and Parlour carried him during the match. Plus Pennant wrapped coles car round a lampost pissed.

Ashley Cole apparently used to cheat on Cheryl with an ugly croydon hairdresser.

Bellerin got completely out shape in the off season before last and took 3 months into th season to shift the extra timber. Plus that tash he had and fashion sense is criminal.

Arshavin became overweight in his final couple seasons with us due as he said in a interview; loving the Merto vouchers for Mac Ds.

I love how you had to fit in Bellerin in some shape or form :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
You can't have any expectations from these horny, brainless millionaires.

Having said that I don't have a problem with what Alexandre Lacazette did. It would be more compelling if he was a world-class striker though. He's worth considering offloading. Ronaldinho once challenged a veteran prostitute to a 24-hour sex marathon. Joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware. No place for him in Guardiola's geometric tactics.

We messed up when we bought him in the first place, we fixed it quickly and got Aubameyang in. It happens all the time. You meet the sister-in-law and realise you made the wrong pick.

While I understand the business/demands of working in sports entertainment, there's something off about today's sports performance training and genetically augmented athletes. Let's cheer our high-tech heroes. Everyone at the counter becomes a member of the group.

Programs designed to reduce or increase the amount of blinks per minute, shredded six pack, an impressive phallus, big shoulders, nice sculpted chests and arm muscles, killing ourselves to live longer. Ensure your muscles aren't tight or cramping up before or after your workouts. Make sure you are doing your push-ups, pull-ups and plyometric exercises in the midst of a nuclear war.

OK, so...tell us more about this sister in law.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Lacazette doing balloons is such a minor issue. I’m more worried about those love handles and how fat he got during the season, does nobody watch the players diet?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Compared that to:

Man, Nasri came so close to going down as a bona fide Arsenal legend, shame...

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Man, Nasri came so close to going down as a bona fide Arsenal legend, shame...
I think players like Nasri peaks early.

His attitude was simply rotten.

With Wenger here Nasri would probably would have pissed on the club

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Lacazette doing balloons is such a minor issue. I’m more worried about those love handles and how fat he got during the season, does nobody watch the players diet?
And why would you be worried about his love handle? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom