• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

We will manage if they both leave. Heading for the rebuilding of the squad can be scared but also exciting. Laca and Auba are bit of main figures in our squad, the face of Arsenal and you connect it instantly with "not good enough". Getting them both out and get new hungrier and fresher players with new ideas in will be good I think!

Rebuild take time and needs some bravery! We need to be brave!

LG10

Osimhen is nowhere near 70M, very basic player. Not someone you build a team around for the premier league. Similar to Vardy and Auba really but not as good.

Be strange if united spend big on him with greenwood, who’s going to be one of the best strikers in the world soon

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This Laca to Athletico rumour just isnt going away. Surely we should just try to swap for Partey while adding an extra 10m or so (maybe with the Mkhy money).

I know swaps are usually unrealistic but maybe its the route this summer.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Kinda works. Auba and Pepe are finishers, Lemar and Özil are creators. You'd have to hope Lemar rediscovers his Monaco form. And you'd want Partey anyway, otherwise the midfield still doesn't work. Lemar and Partey is fine, but it's veering way off into fantasy.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He'd lift our (pathetic) technical level, for sure, but he'd be a bit Nasri-esque for my liking. Pretty touches but overall blunt as ****.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He'd lift our (pathetic) technical level, for sure, but he'd be a bit Nasri-esque for my liking. Pretty touches but overall blunt as ****.

Wasn't Nasri pretty good for us? I don't know if Lemar is a great player or not, but we surely do need someone to raise the technical level between midfield and attack. He's at least the type of player we need - a Cazorla, David Silva type of player.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Lazy journalism. So in the last 24 hours Bellerin and Lacazette have been linked to Atletico. It's so lazy!

I really rate Lemar as a player. He could play CAM or LW here. Blocks Saka and Smith Rowe, but would be a great replacement for Mkhi and Özil and much more useful.

----------------Partey------------Xhaka----------------
-----Pepe--------------Lemar------------Saka---------
-----------------------Aubameyang--------------------

According to the foolish press, with Atletico looking

----------------Saul----------Llorente----------------
-----Correa-----------Felix------------Koke---------
-----------------------Lacazette--------------------

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom