• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Swaps, dry swaps . . fairly rare in European football so not worth thinking about.

Not really sure why. Probs because agents are not interested in 'player for player' deals. They are interested in the highest possible transfer price 'player for money', as they get a nice cut of that.

say yes

forum master baiter
Swaps, dry swaps . . fairly rare in European football so not worth thinking about.

Not really sure why. Probs because agents are not interested in 'player for player' deals. They are interested in the highest possible transfer price 'player for money', as they get a nice cut of that.
Normally, you’d be correct. But I think swaps will be very common this window.

Coronavirus means there’s very little cash flosting around. I expect lots of swaps and moves in free agency.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Negotiations must be so difficult to complete in these types of scenario. Two sets of players, agents, wags etc. If anything I'd have thought Lemar would be coming to play with Lacazette,not to replace him.

Hinderz

Question - As a left footed tricky winger isnt Lemar a bit too close to Pepe to really add value to our first team, or does his style set him apart?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Question - As a left footed tricky winger isnt Lemar a bit too close to Pepe to really add value to our first team, or does his style set him apart?

There are some similarities I.e. both like to get on the ball in little pockets, but very Different players in style. Lemar plays very quickly with give and go 1-2s, quick breaking the lines passes etc. He has phenomenal technique and deliver.

Pepe is a bit more laboured in his style. Having a leftie cutting in on the right and a leftie on the left wouldn't be bad balance. I'd probably rather play Lemar at CAM and Saka left, but maybe 3 lefties is overkill?

Really rate Lemar as a player, but doubt we'll spend the money taken to land him.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I’d say that he’s more similar to David Silva than Pepe profile wise. If we’re really in for him then I suspect that he’d slot in at LW where Auba is playing right now. He’s much better than the aforementioned at receiving the ball between the lines and combining with his teammates. Good crosser of the ball as well.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope we don't sell both him and Auba together. We have to keep one of them. There's no way Nketiah and Martinelli ready to take over the goalscoring burden

Hope we don't sell both him and Auba together. We have to keep one of them. There's no way Nketiah and Martinelli ready to take over the goalscoring burden

If the team starts to create chances, a big club like Arsenal, with attacking minded manager, will always have goal scorers. We have created many goalscorers before and we will still keep creating them if we are true to our values and identity.

Not worried a bit and we should get rid of both ASAP. Laca and Auba although my favorite players are the faces of most boring and dull attack in the recent history of the club! Let's move on and see what the new generation can do!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I hope we can keep Aubameyang. Lacazette I wouldn’t mind getting rid of. He’s too hot and cold for my liking. Would love if we swapped him for Partey.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom