• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Inter in for Lacazette? Hm can't see it tbh, but you never know. You know what though, I'd take a swap for de Vrij or Brozovic. We've been linked to Brozovic numerous times before, and he's just had an exceptional season apparently.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Brozovic is the same age as Xhaka and could be paired alongside him or next to Guendouzi or Torreira. Plays a lot like Partey in many ways. Two years left on his contract at Inter, very experienced and at the perfect age to perform straight away. Makes a lot of sense really. Plus Inter are already looking to the future with Barella and potentially Tonali.

Really on paper swapping Lacazette for either Partey or Brozovic would be a win-win. In reality though it's probably not so simple to do a deal like that.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Laca out here with his big **** can do attitude and the usual suspects are crying about it in the usual **** agenda. Keep dreaming big Laca! I believe!

UpTheGunnerz

Inter in for Lacazette? Hm can't see it tbh, but you never know. You know what though, I'd take a swap for de Vrij or Brozovic. We've been linked to Brozovic numerous times before, and he's just had an exceptional season apparently.

de Vrij is the best CB in Serie A this season, excellent player. Outplayed Skriniar and Godin by a mile

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Brozovic is the same age as Xhaka and could be paired alongside him or next to Guendouzi or Torreira. Plays a lot like Partey in many ways. Two years left on his contract at Inter, very experienced and at the perfect age to perform straight away. Makes a lot of sense really. Plus Inter are already looking to the future with Barella and potentially Tonali.

Really on paper swapping Lacazette for either Partey or Brozovic would be a win-win. In reality though it's probably not so simple to do a deal like that.
Isn’t Brozovic really similar to Xhaka ? He’s quite immobile and he’s a good passer of the ball but not too much else. I don’t think he’d be able to play with him I might be wrong.

UpTheGunnerz

Isn’t Brozovic really similar to Xhaka ? He’s quite immobile and he’s a good passer of the ball but not too much else. I don’t think he’d be able to play with him I might be wrong.

From what i am hearing Brozo has improved immensely under Conte, and he is the first name on the team sheet. But i think he is quite immobile yes, Serie A can accommodate for that though

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom