• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Its a big if but if we signed Coutinho, Partey, Pau Torres/Gabrie and a right back we would be competing for a CL position next season.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
But I think getting Roca, Sangare, one of Gabriel or Pau and a right back like Bogle with Auba going the other way for a quality attacker coming our way would be doable.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

With Partey also only a few parties that'll close up before 12pm also while with Sangare and Roca we could party long time for nights on end.

You need to go back to better avatars, btw.
Think this avatar has impacted my AM clout, shameful.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I think we've got as good a chance of landing Coutinho as anyone else, especially with Raul at the helm. Also feel signing one player on loan will become part of our established strategy from now onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom