• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

xbfxm2g.jpeg

We might need to sell him ASAP... he looks half retired already. :p

Mraven

Not saying I’m against it, but renewing Auba will require 300k. We could find ourself in the same situation as with Özil in two years

Either you sell Laca or both if Auba doesn't want to extend. It's not possible for this team to compete anyway so we're probably best of by a complete overhaul.

Sell both. Laca was done the minute he played the first game here. Getting rid will start so much healing of the damage done by him!

Auba is also not a wide-forward. Let's find someone who can play there instead and create chances!

The attack has had no coherence with these two in it and we have struggled so often playing good attacking football! Complete overhaul! I agree!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
To a degree. Özil was just better than he had been without being one of the leagues best performances. Auba is one of the most prolific strikers in Europe.

GDeep™

League is very weak
His age is going against him. Clubs like PSG rather invest in Icardi, I bet even Arsenal aren’t offering a great deal.

If he was younger he would probably be joining Chelsea, Utd, PSG, Real etc this summer.

Nobody wants to invest in a 31 year old Auba.

The Özil comparison is off, Özil was younger, bigger profile, was linked with Utd etc.

Nobody wants Auba unless he goes into free agency.

If I was Utd I would sign him up, offer 50M, everyone wins.

Ole is on this young team fetish though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Btw, I’m yet to see anything in Martinelli. Seems a decent talent, but reading this forum you would think we have Neymar on the books.

He has it all to prove.

Btw, I’m yet to see anything in Martinelli. Seems a decent talent, but reading this forum you would think we have Neymar on the books.

He has it all to prove.

Yeah, I just got hyped about Martinelli because I was bullied into it. But now when I think about it we are yet to see why elite clubs didn't sign him. There must be some reason. Good things never happen to Arsenal anymore. Guendouzi was posted to be the next Vieira but lately, everyone is starting to see he has zero standout ability.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He has it all to prove.

Hmmm I posted something similar a while back when everyone was calling him the next Ronaldo, saying he should replace Auba next season etc. Seen it many times before where young players just drop off completely and Martinelli could possibly be the same.

That being said I seriously see shades of Sanchez/Suarez in him, along with his work ethic he could absolutely become an incredible player. But atm people do over hype him too much. Saka for me is first team LW if he wants to be.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Martinelli is gonna smash teams before long. He has “it”.

guess you guys missed the hype train so are trying to go the other way to stay cool

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Why we suck in contract negotiations i really want us from now on just not to sign players with over 150k contracts because you know they all going to leave for free

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Why we suck in contract negotiations i really want us from now on just not to sign players with over 150k contracts because you know they all going to leave for free
Omg. This sounds exactly like how ex-players who left us talk. This doesn't sound promising at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Omg. This sounds exactly like how ex-players who left us talk. This doesn't sound promising at all.
Yes. That's why we should sell if we not capable to have few players over 250k contract then we should just sign young players with less wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom