• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should have costed us penalty and least yellow card, don't know how the rules are these days.

Good shot stopper, 8/10 for that today. Always on the verge of having a breakdown which make the whole defense nervous. Our weakest link and that saying we have some terrible defenders in front of him. 2/10 for his mental performance. So 5/10 but as I'm in good mood I will give him extra point so 6/10.
:rofl:

thierrytheking14

Should have costed us penalty and least yellow card, don't know how the rules are these days.

Good shot stopper, 8/10 for that today. Always on the verge of having a breakdown which make the whole defense nervous. Our weakest link and that saying we have some terrible defenders in front of him. 2/10 for his mental performance. So 5/10 but as I'm in good mood I will give him extra point so 6/10.
Very generous of you.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Awesome signing for 25 million euros! Has been a stand-out performer in many many games. Not many mistakes. Liked the signing from the beginning, but has exceeded my expectations.

A bad plunder to give the corner against Olympiacos, but with his amount of game-saving saves it can be forgiven easily. This game against West Ham he stopped two great chances at least.

Aevi

Hale End FC
xF95Gdp.jpg

@hydrofluoric acid

Given contextual statistics, Leno comes off better than the other top 6 keepers. Kepa dead last. It's an excerpt from Tifo's video on use of football statistics.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Very good keeper, definitely better than Kepa "soft wrists" Arrizabalaga...the only issue is he really has no presence, bit like Fabianski in that regard...compared to someone like Lehmann, who was a leader...one week at the club, he was already yelling at Henry and Vieira, massive personality was Jens.

Very good keeper, definitely better than Kepa "soft wrists" Arrizabalaga...the only issue is he really has no presence, bit like Fabianski in that regard...compared to someone like Lehmann, who was a leader...one week at the club, he was already yelling at Henry and Vieira, massive personality was Jens.

No presence! Hadn't thought of that! Will add that to the long list of what is wrong with him.

Also not sure these stats show that he cost us 32 final against Olympiacos. That is enough to sell IMO.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Between Leno, Allison and Henderson for best performing GK in league this season. Leno has proven to be an excellent signing, we havent had a keeper this good since Lehman.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You need a good looking goalkeeper if you want to be taken seriously
No, you don't. It all depends on what's in front of your keeper. Some great teams have had poor keepers and were still able to win major things.
It helps to have one, but it's not mandatory for "to be taken seriously"

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No, you don't. It all depends on what's in front of your keeper. Some great teams have had poor keepers and were still able to win major things.
The greatest Barca side had Valdes and pinto in goal.

2013/2014 Madrid had a finished casillas between the sticks.

Vibra

Established Member

I was talking about his looks. He's an attractive man

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
At least Leno played very well, annoying @hydrofluoric acid in the process...good night all round really!

Reactions: A_G

At least Leno played very well, annoying @hydrofluoric acid in the process...good night all round really!

It's like when Coqulein made Fatzard look like he was world-class player. City finishing was atrocious, just straight at Leno. Easy saves for any GK that manages to get to PL level if you ask me.

But lets look closer. He failed to command his defense, constantly instruction the players in front of him to open up the defense for City players to exploit. Terrible. His distribution was beyond terrible as usual. I remember Cech getting roasted every time he faced penalty. Somehow Leno get a free pass even if he is just the same if not ten time worse than Cech at penalties. :lol:

4/10 performance.

And I don't like you think Arsenal losing is a case of good night. Get your **** together mate.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
It's like when Coqulein made Fatzard look like he was world-class player. City finishing was atrocious, just straight at Leno. Easy saves for any GK that manages to get to PL level if you ask me.

But lets look closer. He failed to command his defense, constantly instruction the players in front of him to open up the defense for City players to exploit. Terrible. His distribution was beyond terrible as usual. I remember Cech getting roasted every time he faced penalty. Somehow Leno get a free pass even if he is just the same if not ten time worse than Cech at penalties. :lol:

4/10 performance.

And I don't like you think Arsenal losing is a case of good night. Get your **** together mate.
4/10, THC content is strong with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom