• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tears me apart to see posters trying to accept he’s done after years of lying to themselves, and trying to rewrite history through the tears at the same time. It didn’t have to be this way, but by god, it’s enjoyable to watch.

Just waiting for the inevitable accusations of various types of social intolerance, as per, and that should wrap it up :(

roz

Fake News Merchant
Tears me apart to see posters trying to accept he’s done after years of lying to themselves, and trying to rewrite history through the tears at the same time. It didn’t have to be this way, but by god, it’s enjoyable to watch.

Just waiting for the inevitable accusations of various types of social intolerance, as per, and that should wrap it up :(
It was only a matter of time before it reached this. What next aliens fault?

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
The revisionism in this thread is astonishing, even though Özil was part of this team for 7 years, he has had nothing to do with any of our FA Cup wins, EL runs, big game wins in Europe or domestically. He was always crap but professional managers like Wenger, Löw, Mourinho somehow got tricked by this guy:p

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Deathly silence. Surprise surprise.
Mesut has morphed into the type of poster on social media that many on here were once accused of being. Seems to have much more to say when the **** has hit the fan, so long as he had nothing to do with it. Must be hard seeing your position weaken with every positive result.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Mesut has morphed into the type of poster on social media that many on here were once accused of being. Seems to have much more to say when the **** has hit the fan, so long as he had nothing to do with it. Must be hard seeing your position weaken with every positive result.
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. :lol:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The revisionism in this thread is astonishing, even though Özil was part of this team for 7 years, he has had nothing to do with any of our FA Cup wins, EL runs, big game wins in Europe or domestically. He was always crap but professional managers like Wenger, Löw, Mourinho somehow got tricked by this guy:p
He wasn't crap. Just that he wasn’t as important as he could've & should've been

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He wasn't crap. Just that he wasn’t as important as he could've & should've been
Honestly having 19 assists in one season with Sanogo/Giroud in front is as good as it gets. Club didn‘t do enough to complement Özil in his prime years.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

what has racism got to do with Özil being poor for such a long time?

Reckon this thread should be locked again.
I have no clue, I just saw that comment about the world cup where @Oxeki tried to make it somehow Özil’s fault that he received more criticism during and after the 2018 world cup. We were all here, we talked about what happened, everyone saw it was not fair. Now 2 years later this guy tries to rewrite history like that? You have plenty of sticks to beat Özil with but that Germany chapter is a dark one, disgusting to whitewash the xenophobia.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Giroud is the third striker at Chelsea whereas he was our first choice for years at Arsenal. Different levels.
Third choice? Give it a rest. Sounds like you’ve got an agenda. Then you are in the right place on the Özil thread. One of us, one of us.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Third choice? Give it a rest. Sounds like you’ve got an agenda. Then you are in the right place on the Özil thread. One of us, one of us.
Werner, Abraham, Giroud?

We as fans have wanted a better striker than Giroud for years, how is this even controversial :lol:

I have no agenda, I was responding to the revisionism in this thread.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Honestly having 19 assists in one season with Sanogo/Giroud in front is as good as it gets. Club didn‘t do enough to complement Özil in his prime years.
I'm interested to know how many were corner kicks and other set pieces :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom