• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Arteta praising Luiz again and then going on to say Liverpool have issues at the back. Love him.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

No way is Martinez not number 1.
Yeah, this. I’m a big fan of Leno, but it has to be Emi’s place to lose now. He showed incredible form during the run in and now has shown that it’s still there after the break.

Manberg

Predator
Arteta has nailed this 343 for big games.

Now we need to go back to 4231 for games against small teams. Willian will help in that department.

Naah. We must keep this defensive stability. Even smaller teams can punish us if we play gung-ho. Arteta can make us fluent in attack with a back 3. If we draw some 0-0’s then so be it.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
The game itself felt more like a friendly in terms of quality of execution but the lads showed fighting spirit which is a very good sign for the future.

Another trophy in the cabinet, COYG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom